There are no pictures of the gadget yet, but NEC is promising to show off a dual-screen "cloud communicator tablet" running Android - a "world first", the company claims. It's not the first two-screen tablet, mind. Toshiba's Libretto W100, announced back in June, probably claims that honour, but it ran Windows 7. NEC's will …
So it's basically a big Nintendo DS then.
Its an Android Game and Watch!
The eDGe ...
... has been in use for quite some time now. It is a dual screen Android device with a 9" e-ink screen and a 10" lcd screen.
See http://www.entourageedge.com/devices/entourage-edge.html for some details.
How about the Reg having a look at it?
Microsoft's concept dual screen Courier tablet. I wish that Microsoft hadn't canned that project though as the concept vids looked great.
...doesn't necessarily mean a resistive screen. There are capacitive screens with active digitizer on quite a few laptops already - the N-Trig gear.
And linux already supports it. Android is linux, right?
But did the Tosh go on sale in June ?
- 'Kim Kardashian snaps naked selfies with a BLACKBERRY'. *Twitterati gasps*
- Crawling from the Wreckage THE DEATH OF ECONOMICS: Aircraft design vs flat-lining financial models
- Pics Facebook's Oculus unveils 360-degree VR head tracking Crescent Bay prototype
- Bargain basement iPhone shoppers BEWARE! eBay exposes users to phishing vuln
- Apple's iPhone 6 first-day sales are MEANINGLESS, mutters analyst