The Government has asked businesses how it can help them to make more use of intellectual property (IP) assets. It has also published details of the review it will hold into IP growth. It said that it wanted to focus particularly on the use of IP by small and medium-sized companies (SMEs) and what it could do to help them to …
I wish I could spell propoerly :)
It always depends who you ask
All respondents will submit based on their immediate problems.
Software companies will want better protection for software. Software vendors will probably have an issue about foreign sourced material, good or bad depending who is their supplier. Inventors will want more protection. Imitators, who are competitive and thereby beneficial, want less.
- +Analysis Microsoft: We're making ONE TRUE WINDOWS to rule us all
- Apple: We'll unleash OS X Yosemite beta on the MASSES on 24 July
- Pics It's Google HQ - the British one: Reg man snaps covert shots INSIDE London offices
- White? Male? You work in tech? Let us guess ... Twitter? We KNEW it!
- The END of the FONDLESLAB KINGS? Apple and Samsung have reason to FEAR