The Government has asked businesses how it can help them to make more use of intellectual property (IP) assets. It has also published details of the review it will hold into IP growth. It said that it wanted to focus particularly on the use of IP by small and medium-sized companies (SMEs) and what it could do to help them to …
I wish I could spell propoerly :)
It always depends who you ask
All respondents will submit based on their immediate problems.
Software companies will want better protection for software. Software vendors will probably have an issue about foreign sourced material, good or bad depending who is their supplier. Inventors will want more protection. Imitators, who are competitive and thereby beneficial, want less.
- Breaking Fad 4K-ing excellent TV is on its way ... in its own sweet time, natch
- Top Gear Tigers and Bingo Boilers: Farewell then, Phones4U
- First Irish boy band U2. Now Apple pushes ANOTHER thing into iPhones, iPods, iPads
- Updated iOS 8 Healthkit gets a bug SO Apple KILLS it. That's real healthcare!
- Hey, Scots. Microsoft's Bing thinks you'll vote NO to independence