The Government has asked businesses how it can help them to make more use of intellectual property (IP) assets. It has also published details of the review it will hold into IP growth. It said that it wanted to focus particularly on the use of IP by small and medium-sized companies (SMEs) and what it could do to help them to …
I wish I could spell propoerly :)
It always depends who you ask
All respondents will submit based on their immediate problems.
Software companies will want better protection for software. Software vendors will probably have an issue about foreign sourced material, good or bad depending who is their supplier. Inventors will want more protection. Imitators, who are competitive and thereby beneficial, want less.
- Fee fie Firefox: Mozilla's lawyers probe Dell over browser install charge
- Did Apple's iOS make you physically SICK? Try swallowing version 7.1
- Pics Indestructible Death Stars blow up planets using glowing KILL RAY
- Neil Young touts MP3 player that's no Piece of Crap
- Review Distro diaspora: Four flavours of Ubuntu unpacked