The Government has asked businesses how it can help them to make more use of intellectual property (IP) assets. It has also published details of the review it will hold into IP growth. It said that it wanted to focus particularly on the use of IP by small and medium-sized companies (SMEs) and what it could do to help them to …
I wish I could spell propoerly :)
It always depends who you ask
All respondents will submit based on their immediate problems.
Software companies will want better protection for software. Software vendors will probably have an issue about foreign sourced material, good or bad depending who is their supplier. Inventors will want more protection. Imitators, who are competitive and thereby beneficial, want less.
- iPad? More like iFAD: We reveal why Apple ran off to IBM
- +Analysis Microsoft: We're making ONE TRUE WINDOWS to rule us all
- Climate: 'An excuse for tax hikes', scientists 'don't know what they're talking about'
- Analysis Nadella: Apps must run on ALL WINDOWS – PCs, slabs and mobes
- Yorkshire cops fail to grasp principle behind BT Fon Wi-Fi network