eBay has lashed out $200m for a German online "fashion club" as the international tat bazaar looks to consolidate its position as the top destination for fashion fans who don't feel the need to actually try on clothes before they buy them. brands4friends is described as "Germany’s largest online shopping club for fashion and …
eBay selling brands
Yes, but are any of these fashion "brands" genuine, or are they all knock-offs like almost everything else on eBay?
eBay/PayPal/Donahoe: Dead Men Walking.
Most excellent news
I've just been buying old tat from eBay for years, but now I can be designer chic as I sit in front of the 'puter in my pants.
- Review Samsung Galaxy Note 8: Proof the pen is mightier?
- Nuke plants to rely on PDP-11 code UNTIL 2050!
- Spin doctors brazenly fiddle with tiny bits in front of the neighbours
- Game Theory Out with a bang: The Last of Us lets PS3 exit with head held high
- Flash flaw potentially makes every webcam or laptop a PEEPHOLE