eBay has lashed out $200m for a German online "fashion club" as the international tat bazaar looks to consolidate its position as the top destination for fashion fans who don't feel the need to actually try on clothes before they buy them. brands4friends is described as "Germany’s largest online shopping club for fashion and …
eBay selling brands
Yes, but are any of these fashion "brands" genuine, or are they all knock-offs like almost everything else on eBay?
eBay/PayPal/Donahoe: Dead Men Walking.
Most excellent news
I've just been buying old tat from eBay for years, but now I can be designer chic as I sit in front of the 'puter in my pants.
- Asteroid's DINO KILLING SPREE just bad luck – boffins
- Just TWO climate committee MPs contradict IPCC: The two with SCIENCE degrees
- BEST BATTERY EVER: All lithium, all the time, plus a dash of carbon nano-stuff
- Stick a 4K in them: Super high-res TVs are DONE
- Review You didn't get the MeMO? Asus Pad 7 Android tab is ... not bad