eBay has lashed out $200m for a German online "fashion club" as the international tat bazaar looks to consolidate its position as the top destination for fashion fans who don't feel the need to actually try on clothes before they buy them. brands4friends is described as "Germany’s largest online shopping club for fashion and …
eBay selling brands
Yes, but are any of these fashion "brands" genuine, or are they all knock-offs like almost everything else on eBay?
eBay/PayPal/Donahoe: Dead Men Walking.
Most excellent news
I've just been buying old tat from eBay for years, but now I can be designer chic as I sit in front of the 'puter in my pants.
- +Comment Anti-Facebook Ello: Here's why we're still in beta. SPAMGASM!
- Vid+Pics Microsoft WINDOWS 10: Seven ATE Nine. Or Eight did really
- Analysis Windows 10: One for the suits, right Microsoft? Or so one THOUGHT
- Xbox hackers snared US ARMY APACHE GUNSHIP ware - Feds
- George Clooney, WikiLeaks' lawyer wife hand out burner phones to wedding guests