It's hard to imagine the time, five years ago, when social media barely existed. But now it has taken over our lives, what are the consequences for how you run a business? Your users are sending more messages on Facebook and fewer on Gmail and Hotmail. The average FarmVille player spends 68 minutes every day in office time …
Hmmm "The average FarmVille player spends 68 minutes every day in office time", that plus all these useless MBAs running our Corporates beings to better explain why we are in a major crisis and at this rate we are too engrossed in Farcebook to be arsed to get our fingers out and work ourselves into a sweat and out of the crisis. Incredible.
- Twitter: La la la, we have not heard of any NUDE JLaw, Upton SELFIES
- China: You, Microsoft. Office-Windows 'compatibility'. You have 20 days to explain
- Apple to devs: NO slurping users' HEALTH for sale to Dark Powers
- Is that a 64-bit ARM Warrior in your pocket? No, it's MIPS64
- Apple 'fesses up: Rejected from the App Store, dev? THIS is why