Critical Path Software, the company that developed eBay's iPhone app, has been acquired by the online auction house which has also seen fit to coin the term "moppers" to describe mobile users. eBay has been working with Portland, Oregon-based Critical Path Software for a few years now, on iOS applications designed to make it …
Is buying stupid things after a few sherberts on a Friday night (racing frogs anybody....!)
I know that never is a very long time, but it's a lot shorter than the day when I (a) buy anything with a mobile phone or (b) allow myself to be referred to as a "mopper" ("muppet" is too close)
Mr. Just Does Calls (not even texts) thankyou very much
""mobification", "blook" and "smirting" ... integrated into our daily language"
So integrated into our daily language I've never heard any of them and have no idea what they mean. Well ok I can guess at mobification but really have no idea about blook and smirting.
We need a new word for "title"
"Blook" is what you get all over the place after smirting.
@ Dave Murray
All three of them sound like something you could get done for under the extreme pornography laws
- +Comment Anti-Facebook Ello: Here's why we're still in beta. SPAMGASM!
- Vid+Pics Microsoft WINDOWS 10: Seven ATE Nine. Or Eight did really
- Analysis Windows 10: One for the suits, right Microsoft? Or so one THOUGHT
- Xbox hackers snared US ARMY APACHE GUNSHIP ware - Feds
- George Clooney, WikiLeaks' lawyer wife hand out burner phones to wedding guests