Apple will update its iMac and MacBook Pro lines during the first half of 2011, moles from Taiwan say. Even if the claim is guesswork, it's well educated guesswork, based on the fact that the first half of any given year is usually when Apple updates these model - the current MacBook Pros were introduced in April 2010, for …
I'll be able to sit on it and it will work as a magic carpet.
Or I can contact the dead,
Or it will double as body-armour,
Or ... Oh I give up - who cares? does it really matter that much?
Title is Mr
It matters enough for you to take the time to comment.
The Pros will use a slightly modified casing, though what the changes are, subtle though they may be, was not made clear. ®
And they forgot to mention the $500 extra cost for these minor changes
You are privy to pricing for as-yet unannounced models?
My word, you must be held in very high esteem in Cupertino.
Apple is kind to customers
Predictable upgrade cycles paired with incremental upgrades means that customers can buy in confidence knowing that they won't be left holding totally obsolete kit.
Apple's track record with providing decent emulation to support old software too, is another example of customer care sadly lacking from other hardware and software vendors.
Also in the news predictions for next year...
In 2011, you will also turn another year older.
the worst osx name so far....wot's next - ginger tom?
It will be...
(Going for the female user...)
unconfirmed source suggests that a comapany may facelift old model in the future!!
why is this even news??!!
In other news
* The sun will rise tomorrow morning
* "Analysts" will continue to be paid for doing bugger-all
* I will continue to think that I'm in the wrong job
- Updated HIDDEN packet sniffer spy tech in MILLIONS of iPhones, iPads – expert
- Peak Apple: Mountain of 80 MILLION 'Air' iPhone 6s ordered
- Students hack Tesla Model S, make all its doors pop open IN MOTION
- BBC goes offline in MASSIVE COCKUP: Stephen Fry partly muzzled
- PROOF the Apple iPhone 6 rumor mill hype-gasm has reached its logical conclusion