Ailing internet outfit AOL has flung some cash at advertising technology today, with the acquisition of Pictela. Financial terms of the ad deal, the first of its kind since AOL was divorced from parent company Time Warner, were kept secret. "We’ve taken one important step towards spotlighting quality ad content with Project …
AOL UK or USA
It might be worthwhile qualifying to which AOL entity this article refers; the CarphoneWarehouse-owned AOL or the US AOL?
A Match Made In...
...Bubbleville, the original Time/AOL was the perfect marriage of content and technology. Too bad it was ruined by culture clash.
Let us hope this aquisition helps poor castoff AOL find a spot in the tubes.
AOL still going?
AOL still going? What do they actually *do* now?
- Just TWO climate committee MPs contradict IPCC: The two with SCIENCE degrees
- Apple winks at parents: C'mon, get your kid a tweaked Macbook Pro
- SOULLESS machine-intelligence ROBOT cars to hit Blighty in 2015
- China in MONOPOLY PROBE into Microsoft: Do not pass GO, do not collect 200 yuan
- BuzzGasm! Thirteen Astonishing True Facts You Never Knew About SCREWS