Ailing internet outfit AOL has flung some cash at advertising technology today, with the acquisition of Pictela. Financial terms of the ad deal, the first of its kind since AOL was divorced from parent company Time Warner, were kept secret. "We’ve taken one important step towards spotlighting quality ad content with Project …
AOL UK or USA
It might be worthwhile qualifying to which AOL entity this article refers; the CarphoneWarehouse-owned AOL or the US AOL?
A Match Made In...
...Bubbleville, the original Time/AOL was the perfect marriage of content and technology. Too bad it was ruined by culture clash.
Let us hope this aquisition helps poor castoff AOL find a spot in the tubes.
AOL still going?
AOL still going? What do they actually *do* now?
- Does Apple's iOS 7 make you physically SICK? Try swallowing version 7.1
- Fee fie Firefox: Mozilla's lawyers probe Dell over browser install charge
- Pics Indestructible Death Stars blow up planets with glowing KILL RAY
- Video Snowden: You can't trust SPOOKS with your DATA
- Hands on Satisfy my scroll: El Reg gets claws on Windows 8.1 spring update