Toshiba is building a factory to make LCDs for iPhones and allow it to double its output, it has been claimed. So says Japanese newspaper Nikkei, by way of Reuters, which adds that the iDevice display dealing plant is being built in Ishikawa prefecture alongside an existing screen factory. It will begin punching out small …
Ee, when I were a lad
I remember testing low-temperature polycrystalline silicon panels 20 yeasr ago, nice to see someone using them at last....
At least you know what they're talking about........
I read the headline and I thought Toshiba had been heavily into G.M. Crops and had developed a super new strain of plant that sprouted LCD screens :-)
- DAYS from end of life as we know it: Boffins tell of solar storm near-miss
- Put down that Oracle database patch: It could cost $23,000 per CPU
- Bose says today IS F*** With Dre Day: Beats sued in patent battle
- The END of the FONDLESLAB KINGS? Apple and Samsung have reason to FEAR
- Review Porsche Panamera S E-Hybrid: The plug-in for plutocrats