Toshiba is building a factory to make LCDs for iPhones and allow it to double its output, it has been claimed. So says Japanese newspaper Nikkei, by way of Reuters, which adds that the iDevice display dealing plant is being built in Ishikawa prefecture alongside an existing screen factory. It will begin punching out small …
Ee, when I were a lad
I remember testing low-temperature polycrystalline silicon panels 20 yeasr ago, nice to see someone using them at last....
At least you know what they're talking about........
I read the headline and I thought Toshiba had been heavily into G.M. Crops and had developed a super new strain of plant that sprouted LCD screens :-)
- Mounties always get their man: Heartbleed 'hacker', 19, CUFFED
- Batten down the hatches, Ubuntu 14.04 LTS due in TWO DAYS
- Samsung Galaxy S5 fingerprint scanner hacked in just 4 DAYS
- Feast your PUNY eyes on highest resolution phone display EVER
- AMD demos 'Berlin' Opteron, world's first heterogeneous system architecture server chip