Toshiba is building a factory to make LCDs for iPhones and allow it to double its output, it has been claimed. So says Japanese newspaper Nikkei, by way of Reuters, which adds that the iDevice display dealing plant is being built in Ishikawa prefecture alongside an existing screen factory. It will begin punching out small …
Ee, when I were a lad
I remember testing low-temperature polycrystalline silicon panels 20 yeasr ago, nice to see someone using them at last....
At least you know what they're talking about........
I read the headline and I thought Toshiba had been heavily into G.M. Crops and had developed a super new strain of plant that sprouted LCD screens :-)
- Product round-up Ten excellent FREE PC apps to brighten your Windows
- Review Tough Banana Pi: a Raspberry Pi for colour-blind diehards
- Analysis Pity the poor Windows developer: The tools for desktop development are in disarray
- Product round-up Ten Mac freeware apps for your new Apple baby
- Chromecast video on UK, Euro TVs hertz so badly it makes us judder – but Google 'won't fix'