Toshiba is building a factory to make LCDs for iPhones and allow it to double its output, it has been claimed. So says Japanese newspaper Nikkei, by way of Reuters, which adds that the iDevice display dealing plant is being built in Ishikawa prefecture alongside an existing screen factory. It will begin punching out small …
Ee, when I were a lad
I remember testing low-temperature polycrystalline silicon panels 20 yeasr ago, nice to see someone using them at last....
At least you know what they're talking about........
I read the headline and I thought Toshiba had been heavily into G.M. Crops and had developed a super new strain of plant that sprouted LCD screens :-)
- iSPY: Apple Stores switch on iBeacon phone sniff spy system
- It's true, the START MENU is coming BACK to Windows 8, hiss sources
- Chinese gamer plays on while BMW burns to the ground
- Pic NASA Mars tank Curiosity rolls on old WET PATCH, sighs, sniffs for life signs
- How UK air traffic control system was caught asleep on the job