We recently had Reg reader and Lastminute.com IT director of transformation, Terry Dewhurst in our studio explaining how to do project and program management properly. Terry has a pretty serious reputation when it comes to project management in all its shapes and sizes. You'll see why. If Terry doesn't know it, it's fairly safe …
Ahhhh, The Memories, ...
... the memories of yore.
I could not hold on to finish this, as this video became a glorified sales pitch for MS project tools. That in itself, would not be an issue if there was some balance. I am really surprised, not sure I will watch any Register videos for fear of product placement....
- Bugger the jetpack, where's my 21st-century Psion?
- Something for the Weekend, Sir? Why can’t I walk past Maplin without buying stuff I don’t need?
- Review 'Mommy got me an UltraVibe Pleasure 2000 for Xmas!' South Park: Stick of Truth
- The land of Milk and Sammy: Free music app touted by Samsung
- Privacy warriors lob sueball at Facebook buyout of WhatsApp