We recently had Reg reader and Lastminute.com IT director of transformation, Terry Dewhurst in our studio explaining how to do project and program management properly. Terry has a pretty serious reputation when it comes to project management in all its shapes and sizes. You'll see why. If Terry doesn't know it, it's fairly safe …
Ahhhh, The Memories, ...
... the memories of yore.
I could not hold on to finish this, as this video became a glorified sales pitch for MS project tools. That in itself, would not be an issue if there was some balance. I am really surprised, not sure I will watch any Register videos for fear of product placement....
- NASA boffin: RIDDLE of odd BULGE FOUND on MOON is SOLVED
- SOULLESS machine-intelligence ROBOT cars to hit Blighty in 2015
- BuzzGasm! Thirteen Astonishing True Facts You Never Knew About SCREWS
- Worstall on Wednesday YES, iPhones ARE getting slower with each new release of iOS
- Tor attack nodes RIPPED MASKS off users for 6 MONTHS