We recently had Reg reader and Lastminute.com IT director of transformation, Terry Dewhurst in our studio explaining how to do project and program management properly. Terry has a pretty serious reputation when it comes to project management in all its shapes and sizes. You'll see why. If Terry doesn't know it, it's fairly safe …
Ahhhh, The Memories, ...
... the memories of yore.
I could not hold on to finish this, as this video became a glorified sales pitch for MS project tools. That in itself, would not be an issue if there was some balance. I am really surprised, not sure I will watch any Register videos for fear of product placement....
- Geek's Guide to Britain INSIDE GCHQ: Welcome to Cheltenham's cottage industry
- 'Catastrophic failure' of 3D-printed gun in Oz Police test
- Game Theory Is the next-gen console war already One?
- Analysis Spam and the Byzantine Empire: How Bitcoin tech REALLY works
- Apple cored: Samsung sells 10 million Galaxy S4 in a month