We recently had Reg reader and Lastminute.com IT director of transformation, Terry Dewhurst in our studio explaining how to do project and program management properly. Terry has a pretty serious reputation when it comes to project management in all its shapes and sizes. You'll see why. If Terry doesn't know it, it's fairly safe …
Ahhhh, The Memories, ...
... the memories of yore.
I could not hold on to finish this, as this video became a glorified sales pitch for MS project tools. That in itself, would not be an issue if there was some balance. I am really surprised, not sure I will watch any Register videos for fear of product placement....
- iPad? More like iFAD: Now we know why Apple ran off to IBM
- Apple orders huge MOUNTAIN of 80 MILLION 'Air' iPhone 6s
- +Analysis Microsoft: We're building ONE TRUE WINDOWS to rule us all
- Climate: 'An excuse for tax hikes', scientists 'don't know what they're talking about'
- Analysis Nadella: Apps must run on ALL WINDOWS – on PCs, slabs and mobes