Micron says some flash controller jobs are going to migrate down stack towards the NAND chips, freeing up controller manufacturers from chip-dependent work they shouldn't be doing. It sees low-level flash controllers developing and taking on error management, taking this job away from existing NAND controllers. Micron takes the …
dies or dice?
[[... the NAND dies below ...]]
Should this be "NAND dice" instead of "NAND dies"? Just wondering - this is not a pluralization question which comes up very often for me. :)
(Paris, because she rather _is_ a pluralization problem which comes up very often for me...)
- Analysis iPhone 6: The final straw for Android makers eaten alive by the data parasite?
- TOR users become FBI's No.1 hacking target after legal power grab
- Vid Reg bloke zips through an iPHONE 6 queue from ZERO to 60 SECONDS
- Anal-ysis Buying memory in the iPhone 6: Like wiping your bottom with dollar bills
- Bacon-related medical breakthrough wins Ig Nobel prize