The deal is on: Compellent has agreed to be bought by Dell for $27.75/share. That makes a total equity value of approximately $960m, or about $820m, net of Compellent’s cash. The transaction is subject to approval by Compellent’s shareholders and is expected to close in early 2011. The price is $0.25 higher than the price …
Must have a title
"For existing Compellent users there should be no change, except perhaps a reinforced feeling that, yes, they did buy a good piece of kit."
I don't know about you, but if Dell bought a company whose products I enjoyed, I would be very sad. For current Compellent users, feel sad that your next kit will be a different brand as Dell destroys the brand you've come to like.
- Fee fie Firefox: Mozilla's lawyers probe Dell over browser install charge
- Did Apple's iOS make you physically SICK? Try swallowing version 7.1
- Pics Indestructible Death Stars blow up planets with glowing KILL RAY
- Video Snowden: You can't trust SPOOKS with your DATA
- Review Distro diaspora: Four flavours of Ubuntu unpacked