The deal is on: Compellent has agreed to be bought by Dell for $27.75/share. That makes a total equity value of approximately $960m, or about $820m, net of Compellent’s cash. The transaction is subject to approval by Compellent’s shareholders and is expected to close in early 2011. The price is $0.25 higher than the price …
- Batten down the hatches, Ubuntu 14.04 LTS due in TWO DAYS
- FOUR DAYS: That's how long it took to crack Galaxy S5 fingerscanner
- Did a date calculation bug just cost hard-up Co-op Bank £110m?
- Feast your PUNY eyes on highest resolution phone display EVER
- Wall St's DROOLING as Twitter GULPS DOWN analytics firm Gnip