Novell said it would do rapid release cycles when it launched its Cloud Manager tool back in September, and sure enough, the beleaguered (and acquired) software maker is already kicking out the 1.1 release of its cloud control freak. As El Reg explained back in September, Cloud Manager is a kind of uber-operating system that …
"They turn their iPhones off during sex"
Where's the fun in that? The iPhone would just lie there, lifeless.
Mine's the one with the vibrator...
Less than a year ?
Cloud manager is based on Platespin Orchestrator (Or Zenworks orchestrator) the re-branding may be less than a year old but the fundamentals of the product certainly are not. It manages workloads across heterogeneous virtual environments very successfully and is deployed in a number of large ISP's and telecommunications providers. Just so you know.
- Xmas Round-up Ten top tech toys to interface with a techie’s Christmas stocking
- It's true, the START MENU is coming BACK to Windows 8, hiss sources
- How UK air traffic control system was caught asleep on the job
- Google embiggens its fat vid pipe Chromecast with TEN new supported apps
- Pic NASA Mars tank Curiosity rolls on old WET PATCH, sighs, sniffs for life signs