Novell said it would do rapid release cycles when it launched its Cloud Manager tool back in September, and sure enough, the beleaguered (and acquired) software maker is already kicking out the 1.1 release of its cloud control freak. As El Reg explained back in September, Cloud Manager is a kind of uber-operating system that …
"They turn their iPhones off during sex"
Where's the fun in that? The iPhone would just lie there, lifeless.
Mine's the one with the vibrator...
Less than a year ?
Cloud manager is based on Platespin Orchestrator (Or Zenworks orchestrator) the re-branding may be less than a year old but the fundamentals of the product certainly are not. It manages workloads across heterogeneous virtual environments very successfully and is deployed in a number of large ISP's and telecommunications providers. Just so you know.
- Crawling from the Wreckage Want a more fuel efficient car? Then redesign it – here's how
- Review Xperia Z3: Crikey, Sony – ANOTHER flagship phondleslab?
- Human spaceships dodge ALIEN BODY skimming Mars
- Downrange Are you a gun owner? Let us in OR ELSE, say Blighty's top cops
- Ex-US Navy fighter pilot MIT prof: Drones beat humans - I should know