Google has set up a Santa calling service, offering personalised calls from the man himself, along with Facebook and Twitter updates, as the man in the red suit goes high tech. Mr Claus has apparently signed up with the chocolate factory and has a voice-mail account where ankle-biters can leave him a message, and a website where …
how can this be (mis)used for phone sex?
not nearly that clever
Sadly no, all the names seem to be pre-recorded :\ - unlike the rather excellent Tom Baker sex pest service from BT.
OH CHRIST DON'T RUIN SANTA WITH TWITTER
What about the rest of the world?
Shame it's US only for the phone call - doesn't quite have the same effect when they just get emailed a link to the website
It doesn't just check it twice
It performs over 50 Megachecks per second!
No, wait- wrong Santa.
Well, to me it sounds exactly like the sort of overly friendly weirdo that you really really want to keep your kids as far away as possible from... Maybe it's just the American accent, I dunno..
- Vid Google opens Inbox – email for people too thick to handle email
- RUMPY PUMPY: Bone says humans BONED Neanderthals 50,000 years B.C.
- Pic Forget the $2499 5K iMac – today we reveal Apple's most expensive computer to date
- Is your home or office internet gateway one of '1.2 MILLION' wide open to hijacking?
- Review Vulture trails claw across Lenovo's touchy N20p Chromebook