Google has set up a Santa calling service, offering personalised calls from the man himself, along with Facebook and Twitter updates, as the man in the red suit goes high tech. Mr Claus has apparently signed up with the chocolate factory and has a voice-mail account where ankle-biters can leave him a message, and a website where …
how can this be (mis)used for phone sex?
not nearly that clever
Sadly no, all the names seem to be pre-recorded :\ - unlike the rather excellent Tom Baker sex pest service from BT.
OH CHRIST DON'T RUIN SANTA WITH TWITTER
What about the rest of the world?
Shame it's US only for the phone call - doesn't quite have the same effect when they just get emailed a link to the website
It doesn't just check it twice
It performs over 50 Megachecks per second!
No, wait- wrong Santa.
Well, to me it sounds exactly like the sort of overly friendly weirdo that you really really want to keep your kids as far away as possible from... Maybe it's just the American accent, I dunno..
- Vid Hubble 'scope snaps 200,000-ton chunky crumble conundrum
- Updated + vids WHOA: Get a load of Asteroid DX110 JUST MISSING planet EARTH
- 10 years of Facebook Inside Facebook's engineering labs: Hardware heaven, HP hell – PICTURES
- Very fabric of space-time RIPPED apart in latest Hubble pic
- Massive new AIRSHIP to enter commercial service at British dirigible base