Taiwanese contract manufacturer Foxconn will punch out 400,000-600,000 iPad 2s within the next 100 days, the company's factory managers have been told. Foxconn isn't saying anything, but company moles cited by DigiTimes are emphatic that the next-gen tablet will be shipping by the end of February 2011. If so, it's almost …
SD card reader on the camera kit works just fine thanks. As does the USB when connected to my iPhone (that's all I use that one for). Might want to get the facts straight...
- Updated HIDDEN packet sniffer spy tech in MILLIONS of iPhones, iPads – expert
- Peak Apple: Mountain of 80 MILLION 'Air' iPhone 6s ordered
- Students hack Tesla Model S, make all its doors pop open IN MOTION
- BBC goes offline in MASSIVE COCKUP: Stephen Fry partly muzzled
- PROOF the Apple iPhone 6 rumor mill hype-gasm has reached its logical conclusion