Taiwanese contract manufacturer Foxconn will punch out 400,000-600,000 iPad 2s within the next 100 days, the company's factory managers have been told. Foxconn isn't saying anything, but company moles cited by DigiTimes are emphatic that the next-gen tablet will be shipping by the end of February 2011. If so, it's almost …
SD card reader on the camera kit works just fine thanks. As does the USB when connected to my iPhone (that's all I use that one for). Might want to get the facts straight...
- JLaw, Kate Upton exposed in celeb nude pics hack
- Google flushes out users of old browsers by serving up CLUNKY, AGED version of search
- GCHQ protesters stick it to British spooks ... by drinking urine
- China: You, Microsoft. Office-Windows 'compatibility'. You have 20 days to explain
- Something for the Weekend, Sir? If you think 3D printing is just firing blanks, just you wait