Toshiba has taken the wraps off what it claims is the world's first telly - a 32-incher - with a built-in battery. The goal isn't portability - who's going to want to use a 40in, LED-backlit LCD TV outdoors? - but uninterrupted viewing. The Power TV, as it's called, is aimed at the Indian market where power blackouts are …
Also useful in the UK
but I wont give it the usual rant aoub our infrastructure.
Hopefully the batteries will be user-changeable when they need replacement, and not overly expensive.
It's not made by Apple
Of course they will be user-replaceable
- Product round-up Coming clean: Ten cordless vacuum cleaners
- Review We have a winner! Fresh Linux Mint 17.1 – hands down the best
- Product round-up Too 4K-ing expensive? Five full HD laptops for work and play
- 'Regin': The 'New Stuxnet' spook-grade SOFTWARE WEAPON described
- Worstall @ the Weekend BIG FAT Lies: Porky Pies about obesity