Toshiba has taken the wraps off what it claims is the world's first telly - a 32-incher - with a built-in battery. The goal isn't portability - who's going to want to use a 40in, LED-backlit LCD TV outdoors? - but uninterrupted viewing. The Power TV, as it's called, is aimed at the Indian market where power blackouts are …
Also useful in the UK
but I wont give it the usual rant aoub our infrastructure.
Hopefully the batteries will be user-changeable when they need replacement, and not overly expensive.
It's not made by Apple
Of course they will be user-replaceable
- Analysis iPhone 6: The final straw for Android makers eaten alive by the data parasite?
- First Crack Bloke buys iPHONE 6 and DROPS IT to SMASH on PURPOSE
- First Fondle Register journo battles Sydney iPHONE queue, FONDLES BIG 'UN
- Early result from Scots indyref vote? NAW, Jimmy - it's a SCAM
- TOR users become FBI's No.1 hacking target after legal power grab