Toshiba has taken the wraps off what it claims is the world's first telly - a 32-incher - with a built-in battery. The goal isn't portability - who's going to want to use a 40in, LED-backlit LCD TV outdoors? - but uninterrupted viewing. The Power TV, as it's called, is aimed at the Indian market where power blackouts are …
Also useful in the UK
but I wont give it the usual rant aoub our infrastructure.
Hopefully the batteries will be user-changeable when they need replacement, and not overly expensive.
It's not made by Apple
Of course they will be user-replaceable
- Mounties always get their man: Heartbleed 'hacker', 19, CUFFED
- Batten down the hatches, Ubuntu 14.04 LTS due in TWO DAYS
- Samsung Galaxy S5 fingerprint scanner hacked in just 4 DAYS
- Feast your PUNY eyes on highest resolution phone display EVER
- AMD demos 'Berlin' Opteron, world's first heterogeneous system architecture server chip