Pakistani hackers have responded to attacks by their Indian counterparts by defacing the website of India's federal crime investigation bureau over the weekend. The Central Bureau of Investigation (CBI) website was pulled offline for rebuilding following an assault by a group calling itself the Pakistani Cyber Army on Friday. …
and if they can do this .....
Maybe they should move all the call centres to Pakistan now?
Childish idiots, the lot of 'em.
Repeat after me: "The Internet is not the real world. The internet is not the real world. The internet is not the real world. The internet is not the real world. The internet is not the real world. The internet is not the real world. The internet is not the real world." Ad infinitum.
Not the real world
The problem often is that children often do not believe the internet is the real world, and post material and information about themselves that they wouldn't want plastered all over their local area.
Thinking the internet is a fun, innocent, harmless medium where you can't get hurt is not the message to keep your kids out of harm's way.
Excellent article title -
- ex-Sun journo perhaps ?
- Product round-up Coming clean: Ten cordless vacuum cleaners
- Product round-up Too 4K-ing expensive? Five full HD laptops for work and play
- Review We have a winner! Fresh Linux Mint 17.1 – hands down the best
- 'Regin': The 'New Stuxnet' spook-grade SOFTWARE WEAPON described
- Worstall @ the Weekend BIG FAT Lies: Porky Pies about obesity