Software maker Novell – which is in the process of selling itself to Attachmate and Microsoft for $2.2bn – reported its financial results for its fourth quarter of fiscal 2010 ended October 31. Rather than face a lot of pesky questions from Wall Street analysts, the top brass at the company ducked out and just pumped out a press …
good lord. So why havent they attemtped to use their money pile more effectively?
Not strictly true though is it!
You state that Novell is in the process of selling itself to Attachmate and Microsoft. Makes good copy but it isn't correct, Novell is selling to Attachmate and a consortium which includes Microsoft are buying some patents. I'm sure you'll agree therefore that your statement is misleading! I'm all in favor of differing opinions, but lets get the facts straight!
- Mounties always get their man: Heartbleed 'hacker', 19, CUFFED
- Batten down the hatches, Ubuntu 14.04 LTS due in TWO DAYS
- Samsung Galaxy S5 fingerprint scanner hacked in just 4 DAYS
- Feast your PUNY eyes on highest resolution phone display EVER
- AMD demos 'Berlin' Opteron, world's first heterogeneous system architecture server chip