Software maker Novell – which is in the process of selling itself to Attachmate and Microsoft for $2.2bn – reported its financial results for its fourth quarter of fiscal 2010 ended October 31. Rather than face a lot of pesky questions from Wall Street analysts, the top brass at the company ducked out and just pumped out a press …
good lord. So why havent they attemtped to use their money pile more effectively?
Not strictly true though is it!
You state that Novell is in the process of selling itself to Attachmate and Microsoft. Makes good copy but it isn't correct, Novell is selling to Attachmate and a consortium which includes Microsoft are buying some patents. I'm sure you'll agree therefore that your statement is misleading! I'm all in favor of differing opinions, but lets get the facts straight!
- Crawling from the Wreckage Want a more fuel efficient car? Then redesign it – here's how
- Review Xperia Z3: Crikey, Sony – ANOTHER flagship phondleslab?
- Human spaceships dodge ALIEN BODY skimming Mars
- Downrange Are you a gun owner? Let us in OR ELSE, say Blighty's top cops
- Ex-US Navy fighter pilot MIT prof: Drones beat humans - I should know