Software maker Novell – which is in the process of selling itself to Attachmate and Microsoft for $2.2bn – reported its financial results for its fourth quarter of fiscal 2010 ended October 31. Rather than face a lot of pesky questions from Wall Street analysts, the top brass at the company ducked out and just pumped out a press …
good lord. So why havent they attemtped to use their money pile more effectively?
Not strictly true though is it!
You state that Novell is in the process of selling itself to Attachmate and Microsoft. Makes good copy but it isn't correct, Novell is selling to Attachmate and a consortium which includes Microsoft are buying some patents. I'm sure you'll agree therefore that your statement is misleading! I'm all in favor of differing opinions, but lets get the facts straight!
- iPad? More like iFAD: We reveal why Apple fell into IBM's arms
- +Analysis Microsoft: We're making ONE TRUE WINDOWS to rule us all
- DAYS from end of life as we know it: Boffins tell of solar storm near-miss
- Updated HIDDEN packet sniffer spy tech in MILLIONS of iPhones, iPads – expert
- Apple orders huge MOUNTAIN of 80 MILLION 'Air' iPhone 6s