Software maker Novell – which is in the process of selling itself to Attachmate and Microsoft for $2.2bn – reported its financial results for its fourth quarter of fiscal 2010 ended October 31. Rather than face a lot of pesky questions from Wall Street analysts, the top brass at the company ducked out and just pumped out a press …
good lord. So why havent they attemtped to use their money pile more effectively?
Not strictly true though is it!
You state that Novell is in the process of selling itself to Attachmate and Microsoft. Makes good copy but it isn't correct, Novell is selling to Attachmate and a consortium which includes Microsoft are buying some patents. I'm sure you'll agree therefore that your statement is misleading! I'm all in favor of differing opinions, but lets get the facts straight!
- Breaking Fad 4K-ing excellent TV is on its way ... in its own sweet time, natch
- Was Earth once covered in HELLFIRE? No – more like a wet Sunday night in Iceland
- First Irish boy band U2. Now Apple pushes ANOTHER thing into iPhones, iPods, iPads
- Hate Facebook? Hate it enough to spend $9k fleeing it? Web 'country club' built for the rich
- Hey, Scots. Microsoft's Bing thinks you'll vote NO to independence