We understand Xiotech is getting to ready to announce its Katana product, an ISE storage brick using solid state drives. Chief strategy officer Jim McDonald said in a briefing call today that there is a gap in the market between traditional storage arrays with tiers of hard disk drives and maybe a top tier of solid state drives …
Xiotech, Xiotech, Xiotech...... is Godzilla!
- Facebook offshores HUGE WAD OF CASH to Caymans - via Ireland
- Justin Bieber BEGGED for a $200k RIM JOB – and got REJECTED
- Microsoft teams up with Feds, Europol in ZeroAccess botnet zombie hunt
- Mexican Cobalt-60 robbers are DEAD MEN, say authorities
- Apple's spamtastic iBeacon retail alerts launch with Frisco FAIL