We understand Xiotech is getting to ready to announce its Katana product, an ISE storage brick using solid state drives. Chief strategy officer Jim McDonald said in a briefing call today that there is a gap in the market between traditional storage arrays with tiers of hard disk drives and maybe a top tier of solid state drives …
Xiotech, Xiotech, Xiotech...... is Godzilla!
- World's OLDEST human DNA found in leg bone – but that's not the only boning going on...
- Lightning strikes USB bosses: Next-gen jacks will be REVERSIBLE
- OHM MY GOD! Move over graphene, here comes '100% PERFECT' stanene
- Pics Brit inventors' GRAVITY POWERED LIGHT ships out after just 1 year
- Beijing leans on Microsoft to maintain Windows XP support