Toshiba is the latest laptop maker to pitch a netbook based on Intel's dual-core Atom, the 1.5GHz N550. The NB520 adds a pair of integrated Harman Kardon speakers and Dolby Advanced Audio to the basic netbook spec, to whit Windows 7 Stater; 10in, 1024 x 600 screen; 1GB of DDR 3 memory; 500GB 5400rpm hard drive; 10/100Mb/s …
Still no GigE?! Why isn't this standard by now?!
They give you 11n wireless and yet don't spend a dollar more on GigE?!
Mmmmmmmm, brown-coloured gadgets...... </homersimpson>
Pray tell does it have a matt screen too? I can't stand the shinyshiny trend.
same old same old
Netbooks are way too samey, the dual core one is nice, but pretty much the same spec as every other dual core netbook
and the single core version will offer nothing more than a cheap bottom of the range 10" netbook for £200
they need to start wowing us with what is possible , lets see faster processing, more ram as standard please too, I mean 2GB minimum really.
Bigger storage and possibly better graphics, plenty of exciting stuff out there and on the way.
Gimp mask extra?
- Infosec geniuses hack a Canon PRINTER and install DOOM
- 'Windows 9' LEAK: Microsoft's playing catchup with Linux
- Boffins say they've got Lithium batteries the wrong way around
- Game Theory Half a BILLION in the making: Bungie's Destiny reviewed
- Phones 4u slips into administration after EE cuts ties with Brit mobe retailer