FireCore has issued the first beta release of its second-generation Apple TV hacking tool, aTV Flash. Dubbed aTV Flash (black), the tool opens up the Apple TV to install extra apps and remote access tools. The beta release slots in a web browser, Last.fm support, a Plex client and an Apple TV-hosted updater. FireCore charges $ …
Another brick missing from the walled garden
It must be comforting for the early adopters of Apple products that even they are somewhat neglected by Apple, at least the modders have kept them in mind.
Another headache for Steve, baby. Another step for freedom of iPhans.
- 'Windows 9' LEAK: Microsoft's playing catchup with Linux
- Infosec geniuses hack a Canon PRINTER and install DOOM
- Boffins say they've got Lithium batteries the wrong way around
- Game Theory Half a BILLION in the making: Bungie's Destiny reviewed
- Review A SCORCHIO fatboy SSD: Samsung SSD850 PRO 3D V-NAND