FireCore has issued the first beta release of its second-generation Apple TV hacking tool, aTV Flash. Dubbed aTV Flash (black), the tool opens up the Apple TV to install extra apps and remote access tools. The beta release slots in a web browser, Last.fm support, a Plex client and an Apple TV-hosted updater. FireCore charges $ …
Another brick missing from the walled garden
It must be comforting for the early adopters of Apple products that even they are somewhat neglected by Apple, at least the modders have kept them in mind.
Another headache for Steve, baby. Another step for freedom of iPhans.
- 'Kim Kardashian snaps naked selfies with a BLACKBERRY'. *Twitterati gasps*
- Crawling from the Wreckage THE DEATH OF ECONOMICS: Aircraft design vs flat-lining financial models
- Pics Facebook's Oculus unveils 360-degree VR head tracking Crescent Bay prototype
- Bargain basement iPhone shoppers BEWARE! eBay exposes users to phishing vuln
- Apple's iPhone 6 first-day sales are MEANINGLESS, mutters analyst