FireCore has issued the first beta release of its second-generation Apple TV hacking tool, aTV Flash. Dubbed aTV Flash (black), the tool opens up the Apple TV to install extra apps and remote access tools. The beta release slots in a web browser, Last.fm support, a Plex client and an Apple TV-hosted updater. FireCore charges $ …
Another brick missing from the walled garden
It must be comforting for the early adopters of Apple products that even they are somewhat neglected by Apple, at least the modders have kept them in mind.
Another headache for Steve, baby. Another step for freedom of iPhans.
- Just TWO climate committee MPs contradict IPCC: The two with SCIENCE degrees
- 14 antivirus apps found to have security problems
- Feature Scotland's BIG question: Will independence cost me my broadband?
- Apple winks at parents: C'mon, get your kid a tweaked Macbook Pro
- Driverless car SQUADRONS to hit Britain in 2015