FireCore has issued the first beta release of its second-generation Apple TV hacking tool, aTV Flash. Dubbed aTV Flash (black), the tool opens up the Apple TV to install extra apps and remote access tools. The beta release slots in a web browser, Last.fm support, a Plex client and an Apple TV-hosted updater. FireCore charges $ …
Another brick missing from the walled garden
It must be comforting for the early adopters of Apple products that even they are somewhat neglected by Apple, at least the modders have kept them in mind.
Another headache for Steve, baby. Another step for freedom of iPhans.
- It's true, the START MENU is coming BACK to Windows 8, hiss sources
- How UK air traffic control system was caught asleep on the job
- Pic NASA Mars tank Curiosity rolls on old WET PATCH, sighs, sniffs for life signs
- Google embiggens its fat vid pipe Chromecast with TEN new supported apps
- Microsoft: Don't listen to 4chan ... especially the bit about bricking Xbox Ones