Tesco has begun selling the Apple iPad, allowing you to gain Clubcard points for your pricey fondleslab. Well, every little helps, we suppose, though we'd have preferred to see more of a discount than Tesco is actually offering: not a bean. Tesco's prices match Apple's exactly: £429 for the 16GB Wi-Fi only model up to £699 for …
ordered mine yesterday
and used clubcard vouchers to pay for some of it too - woo hoo
- +Comment 'Private Facebook' Ello: There's a REASON we're still in beta. SPAMGASM!
- NASA rover Curiosity drills HOLE in MARS 'GOLF COURSE'
- WHY did Sunday Mirror stoop to slurping selfies for smut sting?
- Business is back, baby! Hasta la VISTA, Win 8... Oh, yeah, Windows 9
- Shellshock: 'Larger scale attack' on its way, warn securo-bods