Tesco has begun selling the Apple iPad, allowing you to gain Clubcard points for your pricey fondleslab. Well, every little helps, we suppose, though we'd have preferred to see more of a discount than Tesco is actually offering: not a bean. Tesco's prices match Apple's exactly: £429 for the 16GB Wi-Fi only model up to £699 for …
ordered mine yesterday
and used clubcard vouchers to pay for some of it too - woo hoo
- +Comment Anti-Facebook Ello: Here's why we're still in beta. SPAMGASM!
- Vid+Pics Microsoft WINDOWS 10: Seven ATE Nine. Or Eight did really
- Analysis Windows 10: One for the suits, right Microsoft? Or so one THOUGHT
- Xbox hackers snared US ARMY APACHE GUNSHIP ware - Feds
- George Clooney, WikiLeaks' lawyer wife hand out burner phones to wedding guests