Tesco has begun selling the Apple iPad, allowing you to gain Clubcard points for your pricey fondleslab. Well, every little helps, we suppose, though we'd have preferred to see more of a discount than Tesco is actually offering: not a bean. Tesco's prices match Apple's exactly: £429 for the 16GB Wi-Fi only model up to £699 for …
ordered mine yesterday
and used clubcard vouchers to pay for some of it too - woo hoo
- IT bloke publishes comprehensive maps of CALL CENTRE menu HELL
- Analysis Who is the mystery sixth member of LulzSec?
- Comment Congress: It's not the Glass that's scary - It's the GOOGLE
- Analysis Hey, Teflon Ballmer. Look, isn't it time? You know, time to quit?
- Murdoch Facebook gloat: You're like my $580m, 'CRAPPY' MySpace