Tesco has begun selling the Apple iPad, allowing you to gain Clubcard points for your pricey fondleslab. Well, every little helps, we suppose, though we'd have preferred to see more of a discount than Tesco is actually offering: not a bean. Tesco's prices match Apple's exactly: £429 for the 16GB Wi-Fi only model up to £699 for …
ordered mine yesterday
and used clubcard vouchers to pay for some of it too - woo hoo
- Nokia: Read our Maps, Samsung – we're HERE for the Gear
- Kaspersky backpedals on 'done nothing wrong, nothing to fear' blather
- Episode 9 BOFH: The current value of our IT ASSets? Minus eleventy-seven...
- Too slow with that iPhone refresh, Apple: Android is GOBBLING up US mobile market
- NASA to reformat Opportunity rover's memory from 125 million miles away