Australian readers of The Reg may have already noticed that Optus wants IT teams to Take the Ultimate IT Challenge. It was launched last month, and ads are all over the shop. We have just noticed that we are a media sponsor of this exceedingly fine competition...so here's the drill. Optus is running a compo with $100,000 of …
Problem is that the prize involves leaving my desk and physical work
I'd give Mark Webber a go on F1GP though :-)
But maybe the marketing droids
... have already figured out that they want the Zoo to Cost Ya less than that of the competition (yes, it's a jungle out there!)?
Mine's the one with the well-thumbed copy of "Comedy for Dummies" in the pocket.
So all 9 Australian IT people who also enjoy physical sports are automatically getting a trip to meet famous sporting people?
- Xmas Round-up Ten top tech toys to interface with a techie’s Christmas stocking
- Xmas Round-up Ghosts of Christmas Past: Ten tech treats from yesteryear
- Review Hey Linux newbie: If you've never had a taste, try perfect Petra ... mmm, smells like Mint 16
- NSFW Oz couple get jiggy in pharmacy in 'banned' condom ad
- Analysis Microsoft's licence riddles give Linux and pals a free ride to virtual domination