Australian readers of The Reg may have already noticed that Optus wants IT teams to Take the Ultimate IT Challenge. It was launched last month, and ads are all over the shop. We have just noticed that we are a media sponsor of this exceedingly fine competition...so here's the drill. Optus is running a compo with $100,000 of …
Problem is that the prize involves leaving my desk and physical work
I'd give Mark Webber a go on F1GP though :-)
But maybe the marketing droids
... have already figured out that they want the Zoo to Cost Ya less than that of the competition (yes, it's a jungle out there!)?
Mine's the one with the well-thumbed copy of "Comedy for Dummies" in the pocket.
So all 9 Australian IT people who also enjoy physical sports are automatically getting a trip to meet famous sporting people?
- Leaked screenshots show next Windows kernel to be a perfect 10
- Amazon warming up 'cheapo web video' cannon to SINK Netflix
- Something for the Weekend, Sir? I need a password to BRAKE? What? No! STOP! Aaaargh!
- Episode 13 BOFH: WHERE did this 'fax-enabled' printer UPGRADE come from?
- Vulture at the Wheel Ford's B-Max: Fiesta-based runaround that goes THUNK