Acer has cut the tape on a Gateway HPC Competence Centre at the University of Pisa IT Centre as it ramps up its effort to become a serious play in top-drawer computing. Gateway is Acer's high-performance computing (HPC) brand in Europe. Intel is part of the project, and naturally the Gateway systems involved use Xeon processors …
I wouldn't touch one with a 21.7723 Linguine pole.
- 'Windows 9' LEAK: Microsoft's playing catchup with Linux
- Review A SCORCHIO fatboy SSD: Samsung SSD850 PRO 3D V-NAND
- Was Earth once covered in HELLFIRE? No – more like a wet Sunday night in Iceland
- Every billionaire needs a PANZER TANK, right? STOP THERE, Paul Allen
- Breaking Fad 4K-ing excellent TV is on its way ... in its own sweet time, natch