Vodafone today said it has "simplified" its European data roaming charges. The operator will bundle a daily allowance of 25MB roaming data transfers - equivalent to roughly 750MB a month - with each contract costing £40 a month or more. If your monthly fee is less than £40, you can pay a £10 top-up to gain that small but free …
I'm guessing that most people are on a £35 per month contract or less. Thanks Vodafone.
Shirley this can't be so...
This means that the EU has done something good? Gosh that's hard to comprehend. There was me thinking the EU was faceless bureaucrats and pointless regulations leading to higher prices -- at least according to the right-wing nutters.
Here is proof that some markets need regulation lest it is left to shaft customers/users with aplomb.
Good on ya.
Good on ya vodafone, is something good happening?
Now please get some handsets out to the fringes of Europe and stop those arseholes talking shite in Brussels, yes, charge more there.
This isn't the whole story
...information we've had this morning suggests that the standard daily rate for data usage in Europe is coming down substantially, too.
- Product round-up Six of the best gaming keyboard and mouse combos
- China building SUPERSONIC SUBMARINE that travels in a BUBBLE
- Boffins attempt to prove the UNIVERSE IS JUST A HOLOGRAM
- Review Raspberry Pi B+: PHWOAR, get a load of those pins
- 6 Obvious Reasons Why Facebook Will Ban This Article (Thank God)