Business and professional services have had a flat quarter with business volume and prices broadly unchanged, while consumer services have seen an unexpected decline. Consumer service companies were expecting modest growth in the quarter rather than a fall. Some 30 per cent of consumer firms said the value of business rose, but …
" Laddettes and Gentlegeeks, we may experience some turbulence.
Please fasten your earth-straps. "
In better news, the English 11 finesqued a cunning draw in the 1st Test at the 'Gabba.
Roll on Adelaide and BOFH this weekend !
- Geek's Guide to Britain INSIDE GCHQ: Welcome to Cheltenham's cottage industry
- 'Catastrophic failure' of 3D-printed gun in Oz Police test
- Game Theory Is the next-gen console war already One?
- BBC suspends CTO after it wastes £100m on doomed IT system
- Peak Facebook: British users lose their Liking for Zuck's ad empire