Business and professional services have had a flat quarter with business volume and prices broadly unchanged, while consumer services have seen an unexpected decline. Consumer service companies were expecting modest growth in the quarter rather than a fall. Some 30 per cent of consumer firms said the value of business rose, but …
" Laddettes and Gentlegeeks, we may experience some turbulence.
Please fasten your earth-straps. "
In better news, the English 11 finesqued a cunning draw in the 1st Test at the 'Gabba.
Roll on Adelaide and BOFH this weekend !
- Oh noes, fanbois! iPhone 6 Plus shipments 'DELAYED' in the UK
- The sound of silence: One excited atom is so quiet that the human ear cannot detect it
- Bloat-free, unlocked Moto X to be dubbed 'Pure Edition', says report
- In a spin: Samsung accuses LG exec of washing machine SABOTAGE
- Feature Be your own Big Brother: Monitoring your manor, the easy way