Business and professional services have had a flat quarter with business volume and prices broadly unchanged, while consumer services have seen an unexpected decline. Consumer service companies were expecting modest growth in the quarter rather than a fall. Some 30 per cent of consumer firms said the value of business rose, but …
" Laddettes and Gentlegeeks, we may experience some turbulence.
Please fasten your earth-straps. "
In better news, the English 11 finesqued a cunning draw in the 1st Test at the 'Gabba.
Roll on Adelaide and BOFH this weekend !
- Does Apple's iOS 7 make you physically SICK? Try swallowing version 7.1
- Fee fie Firefox: Mozilla's lawyers probe Dell over browser install charge
- Pics Indestructible Death Stars blow up planets with glowing KILL RAY
- Video Snowden: You can't trust SPOOKS with your DATA
- Hands on Satisfy my scroll: El Reg gets claws on Windows 8.1 spring update