Business and professional services have had a flat quarter with business volume and prices broadly unchanged, while consumer services have seen an unexpected decline. Consumer service companies were expecting modest growth in the quarter rather than a fall. Some 30 per cent of consumer firms said the value of business rose, but …
" Laddettes and Gentlegeeks, we may experience some turbulence.
Please fasten your earth-straps. "
In better news, the English 11 finesqued a cunning draw in the 1st Test at the 'Gabba.
Roll on Adelaide and BOFH this weekend !
- DAYS from end of life as we know it: Boffins tell of solar storm near-miss
- Put down that Oracle database patch: It could cost $23,000 per CPU
- Bose says today IS F*** With Dre Day: Beats sued in patent battle
- The END of the FONDLESLAB KINGS? Apple and Samsung have reason to FEAR
- Review Porsche Panamera S E-Hybrid: The plug-in for plutocrats