BlackBerry maker RIM is advertising for an interoperability testing specialist, with a view to ensuring that BlackBerry devices work properly with NFC. RIM has revealed that such devices are in development. That shouldn't be surprising - when RIM's CEO was asked last week if Near Field Communications features in its future, he …
The key is just part of the story..
All you need is a merchant account (which gives you access to the key) and a better aerial (which extends the reach of NFC to just under 30 meters and presto, drive by credit card reading.
- Product round-up Too 4K-ing expensive? Five full HD laptops for work and play
- Review We have a winner! Fresh Linux Mint 17.1 – hands down the best
- Vid Antarctic ice THICKER than first feared – penguin-bot boffins
- 'Regin': The 'New Stuxnet' spook-grade SOFTWARE WEAPON described
- You stupid BRICK! PCs running Avast AV can't handle Windows fixes