BlackBerry maker RIM is advertising for an interoperability testing specialist, with a view to ensuring that BlackBerry devices work properly with NFC. RIM has revealed that such devices are in development. That shouldn't be surprising - when RIM's CEO was asked last week if Near Field Communications features in its future, he …
The key is just part of the story..
All you need is a merchant account (which gives you access to the key) and a better aerial (which extends the reach of NFC to just under 30 meters and presto, drive by credit card reading.
- Vid Google opens Inbox – email for people too thick to handle email
- RUMPY PUMPY: Bone says humans BONED Neanderthals 50,000 years B.C.
- Pic Forget the $2499 5K iMac – today we reveal Apple's most expensive computer to date
- Geek's Guide to Britain Kingston's aviation empire: From industry firsts to Airfix heroes
- Is your home or office internet gateway one of '1.2 MILLION' wide open to hijacking?