BlackBerry maker RIM is advertising for an interoperability testing specialist, with a view to ensuring that BlackBerry devices work properly with NFC. RIM has revealed that such devices are in development. That shouldn't be surprising - when RIM's CEO was asked last week if Near Field Communications features in its future, he …
The key is just part of the story..
All you need is a merchant account (which gives you access to the key) and a better aerial (which extends the reach of NFC to just under 30 meters and presto, drive by credit card reading.
- Review Is it an iPad? Is it a MacBook Air? No, it's a Surface Pro 3
- Microsoft refuses to nip 'Windows 9' unzip lip slip
- Tesla: YES – We'll build a network of free Superchargers in Oz
- US Copyright Office rules that monkeys CAN'T claim copyright over their selfies
- True fact: 1 in 4 Brits are now TERRORISTS