Rubber skins and plastic hard cases may not provide your iPad with the all-encompasing protection of a folio or slipcase, but they'll certainly take the knocks - and bring some colour and individuality to your tablet. Belkin Grip Vue Case Belkin's skin sits somewhere between the hard clip-on-the-back cases and the floppy ones. …
It'd be a better article
if you took photos of YOUR iPad in the case, rather than using their promotional ones.
If you're reviewing a BK Whopper, I'd much rather see the one YOU got and the box it came in compared to the one they'd love to sell you (aka the marketing material).
Real photos next time please!
- Hi-torque tank engines: EXTREME car hacking with The Register
- Review What's MISSING on Amazon Fire Phone... and why it WON'T set the world alight
- Product round-up Ten excellent FREE PC apps to brighten your Windows
- Product round-up Trousers down for six of the best affordable Androids
- Why did it take antivirus giants YEARS to drill into super-scary Regin? Symantec responds...