What do you buy the iPad owner who has everything? Another case of course, and to help you choose one - for yourself too, if you're a fan of the Apple tablet - Reg Hardware has gathered together, reviewed and rated dozens of the things. Macally BookStand To help you navigate the sheer volume of cases we've checked out - all …
What no Dodo?
Dodocase? Anyone? Anyone? Beuler?
But can I get a case for my iPad case?
How come these paragons of beautiful design always wind up being wrapped in some usually ugly aftermarket plastic packaging? (and yes, I have seen someone using a iPhone inside a ZipLok brand sandwich bag)
Are Apple products really so delicate, or their cases so prone to damage that you can't just use them as purchased?
I've never had a case for a phone, even when working construction - I wouldn't buy something that needed that level of extra protection.
- Xmas Round-up Ghosts of Christmas Past: Ten tech treats from yesteryear
- Special Report How Britain could have invented the iPhone: And how the Quangocracy cocked it up
- Analysis Microsoft's licence riddles give Linux and pals a free ride to virtual domination
- Massive! Yahoo! Mail! outage! going! on! FOURTH! straight! day!
- Bring it on, stream biz Aereo tells TV barons – see you in Supreme Court