What do you buy the iPad owner who has everything? Another case of course, and to help you choose one - for yourself too, if you're a fan of the Apple tablet - Reg Hardware has gathered together, reviewed and rated dozens of the things. Macally BookStand To help you navigate the sheer volume of cases we've checked out - all …
What no Dodo?
Dodocase? Anyone? Anyone? Beuler?
But can I get a case for my iPad case?
How come these paragons of beautiful design always wind up being wrapped in some usually ugly aftermarket plastic packaging? (and yes, I have seen someone using a iPhone inside a ZipLok brand sandwich bag)
Are Apple products really so delicate, or their cases so prone to damage that you can't just use them as purchased?
I've never had a case for a phone, even when working construction - I wouldn't buy something that needed that level of extra protection.
- Vid Hubble 'scope snaps 200,000-ton chunky crumble conundrum
- Bugger the jetpack, where's my 21st-century Psion?
- Google offers up its own Googlers in cloud channel chumship trawl
- Interview Global Warming IS REAL, argues sceptic mathematician - it just isn't THERMAGEDDON
- Windows 8.1 Update 1 spewed online a MONTH early – by Microsoft