Gartner's latest mid-range and high-end modular disk array magic quadrant isn't very magical; there are no new players in the hot box and a minor exchange of places in the dog box, the bottom left-hand corner. The Magic Quadrant (MQ) is the world's most famous four-box diagram and places suppliers in one of four boxes plotted on …
The fifth box ...
My cats all agree that marketing is just about as disposable as the contents of their litterboxen, but probably a trifle more toxic.
When Gartner can make a working web site...
...I'll believe they have working data sets.
Seriously, disabling the back button and having a compulsory submission form that doesn't work? WTF? No thanks.
Because she has
a nice box.
Nelson Muntz commented on "failed IPO supplier Nexsan"
No title comes to mind
I think this article needs a scanned, hastely scrawled, barroom napkin diagram; drawn from memory from a quick glimpse of Gartner's MQ.
Would save us readers some time.
"Generally speaking, the race [dele]in the leaders' box[/dele] is towards the top right-hand corner..."
Regardless of which box you are in, the goal is to go up (become more able to execute) and to the right (have a more complete vision). So that's where the race for everyone goes. Anyone not moving in that direction is automatically enrolled into the Business/Sports Metaphor Hall of Shame.
Industry analyst, Nelson Muntz commented...
" ...failed IPO supplier Nexsan..."
- Product round-up Ten excellent FREE PC apps to brighten your Windows
- Review Tough Banana Pi: a Raspberry Pi for colour-blind diehards
- Product round-up Ten Mac freeware apps for your new Apple baby
- Analysis Pity the poor Windows developer: The tools for desktop development are in disarray
- Chromecast video on UK, Euro TVs hertz so badly it makes us judder – but Google 'won't fix'