Gartner's latest mid-range and high-end modular disk array magic quadrant isn't very magical; there are no new players in the hot box and a minor exchange of places in the dog box, the bottom left-hand corner. The Magic Quadrant (MQ) is the world's most famous four-box diagram and places suppliers in one of four boxes plotted on …
The fifth box ...
My cats all agree that marketing is just about as disposable as the contents of their litterboxen, but probably a trifle more toxic.
When Gartner can make a working web site...
...I'll believe they have working data sets.
Seriously, disabling the back button and having a compulsory submission form that doesn't work? WTF? No thanks.
Because she has
a nice box.
Nelson Muntz commented on "failed IPO supplier Nexsan"
No title comes to mind
I think this article needs a scanned, hastely scrawled, barroom napkin diagram; drawn from memory from a quick glimpse of Gartner's MQ.
Would save us readers some time.
"Generally speaking, the race [dele]in the leaders' box[/dele] is towards the top right-hand corner..."
Regardless of which box you are in, the goal is to go up (become more able to execute) and to the right (have a more complete vision). So that's where the race for everyone goes. Anyone not moving in that direction is automatically enrolled into the Business/Sports Metaphor Hall of Shame.
Industry analyst, Nelson Muntz commented...
" ...failed IPO supplier Nexsan..."
- Vid Hubble 'scope snaps 200,000-ton chunky crumble conundrum
- Updated + vids WHOA: Get a load of Asteroid DX110 JUST MISSING planet EARTH
- 10 years of Facebook Inside Facebook's engineering labs: Hardware heaven, HP hell – PICTURES
- Very fabric of space-time RIPPED apart in latest Hubble pic
- Massive new AIRSHIP to enter commercial service at British dirigible base