Google’s YouTube inked a deal with three French royalty-collecting outfits yesterday. Under the agreement Google will pony up cash to screenwriters, directors and other artists represented by the SCAM, SACD and ADAGP agencies in France. Financial terms of the deal, which will be backdated to YouTube’s arrival in the French …
Lovely name for one of them
Wonder how much did they pay the strategy boutique for that one...
you beat me to it.
I was going to ask how I can join the SCAM, and will that allow me to put the following statement on my business cards: I'm a profession SCAM Artist
Always First In. Everywhere.
- Batten down the hatches, Ubuntu 14.04 LTS due in TWO DAYS
- FOUR DAYS: That's how long it took to crack Galaxy S5 fingerscanner
- Did a date calculation bug just cost hard-up Co-op Bank £110m?
- Feast your PUNY eyes on highest resolution phone display EVER
- Wall St's DROOLING as Twitter GULPS DOWN analytics firm Gnip