Google’s YouTube inked a deal with three French royalty-collecting outfits yesterday. Under the agreement Google will pony up cash to screenwriters, directors and other artists represented by the SCAM, SACD and ADAGP agencies in France. Financial terms of the deal, which will be backdated to YouTube’s arrival in the French …
Lovely name for one of them
Wonder how much did they pay the strategy boutique for that one...
you beat me to it.
I was going to ask how I can join the SCAM, and will that allow me to put the following statement on my business cards: I'm a profession SCAM Artist
Always First In. Everywhere.
- Review Best budget Android smartphone there is? Must be the Moto G
- Fun-killing fireshow-flunking ZOMBIE COMET ISON only LOOKED alive
- On the matter of shooting down Amazon delivery drones with shotguns
- Review Bring Your Own Disks: The Synology DS214 network storage box
- Inside IBM's vomit-inducing, noise-free future chip lab