Google’s YouTube inked a deal with three French royalty-collecting outfits yesterday. Under the agreement Google will pony up cash to screenwriters, directors and other artists represented by the SCAM, SACD and ADAGP agencies in France. Financial terms of the deal, which will be backdated to YouTube’s arrival in the French …
Lovely name for one of them
Wonder how much did they pay the strategy boutique for that one...
you beat me to it.
I was going to ask how I can join the SCAM, and will that allow me to put the following statement on my business cards: I'm a profession SCAM Artist
Always First In. Everywhere.
- Crawling from the Wreckage Want a more fuel efficient car? Then redesign it – here's how
- Apple SILENCES Bose, YANKS headphones from stores
- Nobody wants to look at your boobs: Snapchat gets ads 'that interest you'
- TV Review Doctor Who's Flatline: Cool monsters, yes, but utterly limp subplots
- Vid NASA eyeballs SOLAR HEAT BOMBS, MINI-TORNADOES and NANOFLARES on Sun