The European Parliament has welcomed a controversial international intellectual property treaty as a "step in the right direction" but has reiterated calls for clarity on the impact of the law on existing EU rights. The Parliament rejected the chance to adopt a much more critical stance of the Anti-Counterfeiting Trade Agreement …
Like the bronze age and the age of steam, the beginning of the 21st century will forever be known as 'the age of the lawyer'. I would say, kill all the lawyers, but that might be taken completely out of context and used to accuse me of inciting to hatred, I would be arrested and stood before a judge but of course no lawyer would agree to represent me and I'd get 5 years. So, I in no way exhort all right minded individuals to kill all the lawyers.
Has anyone seen this Spartacus guy ?
We need a European revolution, those arses running the place clearly couldn't care less about the rest of us.
There is a revolution...
but not limited to EU.
this ACTA is the biggest land grab in history.
taxes on xeroxs for ed (just kicked up 400%)
you don't own CD, dvds, etc. NO time shifting, songs on ipods. (new copies per view, sucker)
news stories are patentable (and censored)
so are orbits, and math equations
EVERYTHING is trademarked
in the water.
- One HUNDRED FAMOUS LADIES exposed NUDE online
- Google flushes out users of old browsers by serving up CLUNKY, AGED version of search
- China: You, Microsoft. Office-Windows 'compatibility'. You have 20 days to explain
- Twitter: La la la, we have not heard of any NUDE JLaw, Upton SELFIES
- Apple to devs: NO slurping users' HEALTH for sale to Dark Powers