The European Parliament has welcomed a controversial international intellectual property treaty as a "step in the right direction" but has reiterated calls for clarity on the impact of the law on existing EU rights. The Parliament rejected the chance to adopt a much more critical stance of the Anti-Counterfeiting Trade Agreement …
Like the bronze age and the age of steam, the beginning of the 21st century will forever be known as 'the age of the lawyer'. I would say, kill all the lawyers, but that might be taken completely out of context and used to accuse me of inciting to hatred, I would be arrested and stood before a judge but of course no lawyer would agree to represent me and I'd get 5 years. So, I in no way exhort all right minded individuals to kill all the lawyers.
Has anyone seen this Spartacus guy ?
We need a European revolution, those arses running the place clearly couldn't care less about the rest of us.
There is a revolution...
but not limited to EU.
this ACTA is the biggest land grab in history.
taxes on xeroxs for ed (just kicked up 400%)
you don't own CD, dvds, etc. NO time shifting, songs on ipods. (new copies per view, sucker)
news stories are patentable (and censored)
so are orbits, and math equations
EVERYTHING is trademarked
in the water.
- Crawling from the Wreckage Want a more fuel efficient car? Then redesign it – here's how
- Review Xperia Z3: Crikey, Sony – ANOTHER flagship phondleslab?
- Human spaceships dodge ALIEN BODY skimming Mars
- Downrange Are you a gun owner? Let us in OR ELSE, say Blighty's top cops
- Origins of SEXUAL INTERCOURSE fished out of SCOTTISH LAKE