With a glossy upper and matt finish lower halves there's a two tone look to this receiver, the cheapest on test, but certainly not lacking in HDMI connectivity. There six inputs in total (five on the back, one on the front), and unusually it also has two HDMI outputs, so you can have both video and audio in a second zone – an …
I'll stick with the Sony STR-DE475 I picked up for £21 on eBay a few months ago .. Blu-Rays and my Mac Mini sound great through it .. and it goes up to 11.
- Just TWO climate committee MPs contradict IPCC: The two with SCIENCE degrees
- 14 antivirus apps found to have security problems
- Feature Scotland's BIG question: Will independence cost me my broadband?
- Apple winks at parents: C'mon, get your kid a tweaked Macbook Pro
- Driverless car SQUADRONS to hit Britain in 2015