With a glossy upper and matt finish lower halves there's a two tone look to this receiver, the cheapest on test, but certainly not lacking in HDMI connectivity. There six inputs in total (five on the back, one on the front), and unusually it also has two HDMI outputs, so you can have both video and audio in a second zone – an …
I'll stick with the Sony STR-DE475 I picked up for £21 on eBay a few months ago .. Blu-Rays and my Mac Mini sound great through it .. and it goes up to 11.
- Tricked by satire? Get all your news from Facebook? You're in luck, dummy
- Feature TV transport tech, part 1: From server to sofa at the touch of a button
- Google straps on Jetpac: An app to find hipsters, women in foreign cities
- Updated Microsoft Azure goes TITSUP (Total Inability To Support Usual Performance)
- The Return of BSOD: Does ANYONE trust Microsoft patches?