With a glossy upper and matt finish lower halves there's a two tone look to this receiver, the cheapest on test, but certainly not lacking in HDMI connectivity. There six inputs in total (five on the back, one on the front), and unusually it also has two HDMI outputs, so you can have both video and audio in a second zone – an …
I'll stick with the Sony STR-DE475 I picked up for £21 on eBay a few months ago .. Blu-Rays and my Mac Mini sound great through it .. and it goes up to 11.
- Geek's Guide to Britain INSIDE GCHQ: Welcome to Cheltenham's cottage industry
- 'Catastrophic failure' of 3D-printed gun in Oz Police test
- Game Theory Is the next-gen console war already One?
- BBC suspends CTO after it wastes £100m on doomed IT system
- Peak Facebook: British users lose their Liking for Zuck's ad empire