Denon’s replacement for the AVR-2310 has nothing to be ashamed of, turning in a decent spec for its really rather reasonable price. For a start there are six 3D compatible HDMI inputs, all of them capable of handling 3D-friendly 1.4 (I know, I know, it’s explained in the intro). Denon AVR-2311 There's also an ARC (Audio …
Leave out the audiophool drivel
'Enthusiastic', 'bright', 'warmer', 'strong sense of timing', 'lean and precise', 'tightly controlled', 'smooth', 'vigour', 'convincing delineation', 'superb timing and taste'.
WTF are you talking about?
- Geek's Guide to Britain INSIDE GCHQ: Welcome to Cheltenham's cottage industry
- 'Catastrophic failure' of 3D-printed gun in Oz Police test
- Game Theory Is the next-gen console war already One?
- BBC suspends CTO after it wastes £100m on doomed IT system
- Peak Facebook: British users lose their Liking for Zuck's ad empire