Denon’s replacement for the AVR-2310 has nothing to be ashamed of, turning in a decent spec for its really rather reasonable price. For a start there are six 3D compatible HDMI inputs, all of them capable of handling 3D-friendly 1.4 (I know, I know, it’s explained in the intro). Denon AVR-2311 There's also an ARC (Audio …
Leave out the audiophool drivel
'Enthusiastic', 'bright', 'warmer', 'strong sense of timing', 'lean and precise', 'tightly controlled', 'smooth', 'vigour', 'convincing delineation', 'superb timing and taste'.
WTF are you talking about?
- Boffins attempt to prove the UNIVERSE IS JUST A HOLOGRAM
- China building SUPERSONIC SUBMARINE that travels in a BUBBLE
- Review Raspberry Pi B+: PHWOAR, get a load of those pins
- That 8TB Seagate MONSTER? It's HERE... (You'll have to squint, 'cos there are no specs)
- Review Reg man looks through a Glass, darkly: Google's toy ploy or killer tech specs?