Denon’s replacement for the AVR-2310 has nothing to be ashamed of, turning in a decent spec for its really rather reasonable price. For a start there are six 3D compatible HDMI inputs, all of them capable of handling 3D-friendly 1.4 (I know, I know, it’s explained in the intro). Denon AVR-2311 There's also an ARC (Audio …
Leave out the audiophool drivel
'Enthusiastic', 'bright', 'warmer', 'strong sense of timing', 'lean and precise', 'tightly controlled', 'smooth', 'vigour', 'convincing delineation', 'superb timing and taste'.
WTF are you talking about?
- YARR! Pirates walk the plank: DMCA magnets sink in Google results
- Pics Whisper tracks its users. So we tracked down its LA office. This is what happened next
- Review Xperia Z3: Crikey, Sony – ANOTHER flagship phondleslab?
- Ex-US Navy fighter pilot MIT prof: Drones beat humans - I should know
- OnePlus One cut-price Android phone on sale to all... for 1 HOUR