Denon’s replacement for the AVR-2310 has nothing to be ashamed of, turning in a decent spec for its really rather reasonable price. For a start there are six 3D compatible HDMI inputs, all of them capable of handling 3D-friendly 1.4 (I know, I know, it’s explained in the intro). Denon AVR-2311 There's also an ARC (Audio …
Leave out the audiophool drivel
'Enthusiastic', 'bright', 'warmer', 'strong sense of timing', 'lean and precise', 'tightly controlled', 'smooth', 'vigour', 'convincing delineation', 'superb timing and taste'.
WTF are you talking about?
- DAYS from end of life as we know it: Boffins tell of solar storm near-miss
- Put down that Oracle database patch: It could cost $23,000 per CPU
- Bose says today IS F*** With Dre Day: Beats sued in patent battle
- The END of the FONDLESLAB KINGS? Apple and Samsung have reason to FEAR
- Review Porsche Panamera S E-Hybrid: The plug-in for plutocrats