Denon’s replacement for the AVR-2310 has nothing to be ashamed of, turning in a decent spec for its really rather reasonable price. For a start there are six 3D compatible HDMI inputs, all of them capable of handling 3D-friendly 1.4 (I know, I know, it’s explained in the intro). Denon AVR-2311 There's also an ARC (Audio …
Leave out the audiophool drivel
'Enthusiastic', 'bright', 'warmer', 'strong sense of timing', 'lean and precise', 'tightly controlled', 'smooth', 'vigour', 'convincing delineation', 'superb timing and taste'.
WTF are you talking about?
- NASA boffin: RIDDLE of odd BULGE FOUND on MOON is SOLVED
- SOULLESS machine-intelligence ROBOT cars to hit Blighty in 2015
- BuzzGasm! Thirteen Astonishing True Facts You Never Knew About SCREWS
- Worstall on Wednesday YES, iPhones ARE getting slower with each new release of iOS
- Microsoft's Euro cloud darkens: Redmond must let feds into foreign servers