An Australian teenager has gone on trial for organising denial of service attacks on websites run by comms minister Stephen Conroy and the then prime minister Kevin Rudd. The brilliantly-monikered Steve Slayo, presumably known as Steve-o, pleaded guilty to four charges including one of inciting others to impair electronic …
Getting a girlfriend...
...is often all these guys need.
Lisa, is a attractive and he is not obviously also a RMS in the hygiene department.
The mates who won't quietly go to "Gallipoli" to die like rats are not popular with pols like Rudd and Conroy. Rudd was dumped unceremoniously. Still in government though - a bone toss from Julia. And, with that Lo_ mein_ backbone, he grabbed it up like an eager puppy.
Illuminating to see
The dim view Conroy takes of having HIS sites 'filtered' off the internet for him.
If he is charded with incitement....
Surely Stephen Conroy should be charged based on his actions.....
misappropriation of taxpayer funds would be a good starting point.
will be boys, after all...
- Xmas Round-up Ten top tech toys to interface with a techie’s Christmas stocking
- Exploits no more! Firefox 26 blocks all Java plugins by default
- Xmas Round-up Ghosts of Christmas Past: Ten tech treats from yesteryear
- Google embiggens its fat vid pipe Chromecast with TEN new supported apps
- Review Hey Linux newbie: If you've never had a taste, try perfect Petra ... mmm, smells like Mint 16