UK IPTV service SeeSaw is to allow punters to prune out the ads with it pads out the programmes it offers. There's a catch, of course: the ad-avoiding offering, which is called SeeSaw NonStop, will cost you £3 a month. SeeSaw said it will only charge you 99p for ad-free for the rest of 2010. SeeSaw offers catch-up TV and old …
For catching up on the first three series of the Apprentice, I don't mind the adverts, its a shame they only seem to have the same four or five - including endless bing.com ones....
- 20 Freescale staff on vanished Malaysia Airlines flight MH370
- Neil Young touts MP3 player that's no Piece of Crap
- Review Distro diaspora: Four flavours of Ubuntu unpacked
- Fee fie Firefox: Mozilla's lawyers probe Dell over browser install charge
- Sysadmins and devs: Do these job descriptions make any sense?