UK IPTV service SeeSaw is to allow punters to prune out the ads with it pads out the programmes it offers. There's a catch, of course: the ad-avoiding offering, which is called SeeSaw NonStop, will cost you £3 a month. SeeSaw said it will only charge you 99p for ad-free for the rest of 2010. SeeSaw offers catch-up TV and old …
For catching up on the first three series of the Apprentice, I don't mind the adverts, its a shame they only seem to have the same four or five - including endless bing.com ones....
- Twitter: La la la, we have not heard of any NUDE JLaw, Upton SELFIES
- China: You, Microsoft. Office-Windows 'compatibility'. You have 20 days to explain
- Apple to devs: NO slurping users' HEALTH for sale to Dark Powers
- Is that a 64-bit ARM Warrior in your pocket? No, it's MIPS64
- Apple 'fesses up: Rejected from the App Store, dev? THIS is why