UK IPTV service SeeSaw is to allow punters to prune out the ads with it pads out the programmes it offers. There's a catch, of course: the ad-avoiding offering, which is called SeeSaw NonStop, will cost you £3 a month. SeeSaw said it will only charge you 99p for ad-free for the rest of 2010. SeeSaw offers catch-up TV and old …
For catching up on the first three series of the Apprentice, I don't mind the adverts, its a shame they only seem to have the same four or five - including endless bing.com ones....
- Apple stuns world with rare SEVEN-way split: What does that mean?
- Special report Reg probe bombshell: How we HACKED mobile voicemail without a PIN
- RIP net neutrality? FCC boss mulls 'two-speed internet'
- Sony Xperia Z2: 4K vid, great audio, waterproof ... Oh, and you can make a phone call
- Pic Tooled-up Ryobi girl takes nine-inch grinder to Asus beach babe