At this point, every server vendor+dog has some sort of integrated CPU-GPU system that they’re offering to their high performance computing (HPC) and other number-crunching customers. The recently introduced Tetra from Appro has upped the ante by offering more GPUs than any other manufacturer in a small 1U package. This …
What I don't get abotu HPC...
So GPGPU = good for many tasks. Why do Nvidia keep teaming these things up with x86? They have Tegra! Where are the Tegra + Tesla FPU HPC monstronsities? Nvidia have the gear here to create some truly unique number crunching joy.
A new generation of servers: ARM + stupidly large FPU.
- Asteroids as powerful as NUCLEAR BOMBS strike Earth TWICE YEARLY
- Review Ubuntu 14.04 LTS: Great changes, but sssh don't mention the...
- Got Windows 8.1 Update yet? Get ready for YET ANOTHER ONE – rumor
- Feature Reg man builds smart home rig, gains SUPREME CONTROL of DOMAIN – Pics
- HTC mulls swoop for Nokia's MASSIVE Chennai plant