It's either on the button or way over the top; a possible buyer for Seagate could be one of rivals Western Digital, Toshiba or Samsung. That's reported by the New York Post, and the report follows on from Wall Street speculation that Bain Capital has withdrawn from the private equity bid consortium being put together by TGP …
- +Analysis Microsoft: We're making ONE TRUE WINDOWS to rule us all
- Climate: 'An excuse for tax hikes', scientists 'don't know what they're talking about'
- Apple: We'll unleash OS X Yosemite beta on the MASSES on 24 July
- Pics It's Google HQ - the British one: Reg man snaps covert shots INSIDE London offices
- White? Male? You work in tech? Let us guess ... Twitter? We KNEW it!