It's either on the button or way over the top; a possible buyer for Seagate could be one of rivals Western Digital, Toshiba or Samsung. That's reported by the New York Post, and the report follows on from Wall Street speculation that Bain Capital has withdrawn from the private equity bid consortium being put together by TGP …
- IT bloke publishes comprehensive maps of CALL CENTRE menu HELL
- Analysis Who is the mystery sixth member of LulzSec?
- Prankster 'Superhero' takes on robot traffic warden AND WINS
- Comment Congress: It's not the Glass that's scary - It's the GOOGLE
- Analysis Hey, Teflon Ballmer. Look, isn't it time? You know, time to quit?