Nokia isn't coping well with the new-found popularity of its Ovi store, with delays to the signing process driving some developers elsewhere despite public apologies. Nokia reckons it is the popularity of the Ovi store that's causing the delays, which are running into weeks... and upsetting developers who based their schedules …
i need no title
How has this happened, Nokia have been biulding the nokia store for 10 years. Or is it another case of nokia arseing up the fundimentals?
It will never be ovi on time
But ovi late...
Manager of Communications for Nokia
Hi, I work for Nokia. I want to apologize for all developers impacted at this time. Please know people are working hard to resolve these issues and deliver a better experience for developers so they can take full advantage of the Ovi offering. I know many of these developers myself and they are extremely aware of the importance of their work...it paid off most recently when we rolled out a faster experience, better UI and search, and other improved features.
We've got 92 developers who've passed the 1million download mark and we are working hard for that number to go higher. Stay tuned, and thanks for the story.
- Comment Renewable energy 'simply WON'T WORK': Top Google engineers
- Useless 'computer engineer' Barbie FIRED in three-way fsck row
- Game Theory Dragon Age Inquisition: Our chief weapons are...
- 'How a censorious and moralistic blogger ruined my evening'
- Amazon warming up 'cheapo web video' cannon to SINK Netflix