Korean language search terms for the cross-border clash between North and South Korea are already been poisoned so that scareware portals appear prominently in results. The use of black hat search engine optimisation techniques is designed to expose surfers to fake anti-virus scans that warn on non-existent threats in a bid to …
- Geek's Guide to Britain INSIDE GCHQ: Welcome to Cheltenham's cottage industry
- 'Catastrophic failure' of 3D-printed gun in Oz Police test
- Game Theory Is the next-gen console war already One?
- BBC suspends CTO after it wastes £100m on doomed IT system
- Peak Facebook: British users lose their Liking for Zuck's ad empire