The Electronic Frontier Foundation has updated its popular web browser security tool to guard against attacks waged by the Firesheep script-kiddie snoop kit. HTTPS Everywhere 0.9.0 has been updated to force websites such as Facebook and Twitter to activate a secure flag in cookies used to authenticate users on those websites, …
In other news...
... thing comes out because the thing that came out first was written so that thing would come out.
There is NO you !
There is only US !
reading you today has paid off yet again!
wondered what happened yesterday...
I'd updated https everywhere and suddenly most links on facebook were forcing me to log in when following them... restarted firefox and then came back in and things started working properly again
Wouldn't it be simpler, in the long run, to develop HTTP version 1.2....by simply incorporating all of the HTTPS specs?
- Vid Hubble 'scope snaps 200,000-ton chunky crumble conundrum
- Bugger the jetpack, where's my 21st-century Psion?
- Google offers up its own Googlers in cloud channel chumship trawl
- Interview Global Warming IS REAL, argues sceptic mathematician - it just isn't THERMAGEDDON
- Windows 8.1 Update 1 spewed online a MONTH early – by Microsoft