The government’s plan to bring management of its online services under the roof of the Cabinet Office has left the future of the Directgov CEO job, which was surprisingly vacated by Jayne Nickalls just last week, in doubt. A Cabinet Office spokesman told The Register this afternoon that once the government has a new “executive …
This, under a new-ish UK government, is the settling in stage. It is Stage 1.
In Stage 1 one allows newly elected members forming new government to say what it will, and publish what it will.
Stage 2 is the: not on your nelly mate! stage typified by the Lord's rejection of permitting Ministers to decide what Quangos stay and what ones go.
Stage 3 is the: don't worry they won't be there for too long stage?
“executive director for digital and information”
How can you have a conjunction joining an adjective to a noun?
Anyway it sounds like a 'jobs for the boys' job to me.
- Product round-up Six of the best gaming keyboard and mouse combos
- China building SUPERSONIC SUBMARINE that travels in a BUBBLE
- Boffins attempt to prove the UNIVERSE IS JUST A HOLOGRAM
- Review Raspberry Pi B+: PHWOAR, get a load of those pins
- Linux turns 23 and Linus Torvalds celebrates as only he can