Nokia second cheap phone of the day is the C2-01 - the Finnish phone giant's "most inexpensive new 3G phone", apparently. Nokia C2-01 The price is €70 (£60) but that's before taxes get added and network operator subsidies are taken away. Whatever the final price, the C2-01 candybar runs Series 40, sports a 3.2Mp camera, and …
"Not exactly a mobile-data centric spec..."
Maybe not but apparently you can also use 3G to make phone calls. At home, I get better 3G coverage than 2G.
- Ex-Soviet engines fingered after Antares ROCKET launch BLAST
- Review Pixel mania: Apple 27-inch iMac with 5K Retina display
- NASA: Spacecraft crash site FOUND ON MOON RIM
- Hate the BlackBerry Z10 and Passport? How about this dusty old flashback instead?
- Google's Mr Roboto Andy Rubin bids sayonara to Chocolate Factory