Nokia second cheap phone of the day is the C2-01 - the Finnish phone giant's "most inexpensive new 3G phone", apparently. Nokia C2-01 The price is €70 (£60) but that's before taxes get added and network operator subsidies are taken away. Whatever the final price, the C2-01 candybar runs Series 40, sports a 3.2Mp camera, and …
"Not exactly a mobile-data centric spec..."
Maybe not but apparently you can also use 3G to make phone calls. At home, I get better 3G coverage than 2G.
- Fee fie Firefox: Mozilla's lawyers probe Dell over browser install charge
- Does Apple's iOS make you physically SICK? Try swallowing version 7.1
- Pics Indestructible Death Stars blow up planets with glowing KILL RAY
- Video Snowden: You can't trust SPOOKS with your DATA
- 166 days later: Space Station astronauts return to Earth