Nokia second cheap phone of the day is the C2-01 - the Finnish phone giant's "most inexpensive new 3G phone", apparently. Nokia C2-01 The price is €70 (£60) but that's before taxes get added and network operator subsidies are taken away. Whatever the final price, the C2-01 candybar runs Series 40, sports a 3.2Mp camera, and …
"Not exactly a mobile-data centric spec..."
Maybe not but apparently you can also use 3G to make phone calls. At home, I get better 3G coverage than 2G.
- Xmas Round-up Ten top tech toys to interface with a techie’s Christmas stocking
- Google embiggens its fat vid pipe Chromecast with TEN new supported apps
- NSFW Oz couple get jiggy in pharmacy in 'banned' condom ad
- Exploits no more! Firefox 26 blocks all Java plugins by default
- Shivering boffins nail Earth's coldest spot