Nokia second cheap phone of the day is the C2-01 - the Finnish phone giant's "most inexpensive new 3G phone", apparently. Nokia C2-01 The price is €70 (£60) but that's before taxes get added and network operator subsidies are taken away. Whatever the final price, the C2-01 candybar runs Series 40, sports a 3.2Mp camera, and …
"Not exactly a mobile-data centric spec..."
Maybe not but apparently you can also use 3G to make phone calls. At home, I get better 3G coverage than 2G.
- Twitter: La la la, we have not heard of any NUDE JLaw, Upton SELFIES
- China: You, Microsoft. Office-Windows 'compatibility'. You have 20 days to explain
- Apple to devs: NO slurping users' HEALTH for sale to Dark Powers
- Is that a 64-bit ARM Warrior in your pocket? No, it's MIPS64
- Apple 'fesses up: Rejected from the App Store, dev? THIS is why