Dell doesn't believe in The Big Switch. Company man Andy Rhodes denies the notion that the entire world will move its IT infrastructure onto so-called cloud computing services along the lines of Amazon's EC2. As you might expect. But Dell does believe in cloud computing. Rhodes and company just announced the general availability …
"bespoke iron forge" ??
For goodness sake - these are boxes of electronics, not bridge girders.
a kick in the balls for Larry...
...since Joyent were previously very keen on Solaris. Perhaps the recent price hike was far too much to stomach.
Could still be Solaris...
Just because it's Dell hardware doesn't mean it's not Solaris - remember Solaris x86?
But given it's Dell, they wouldn't have the know-how to run a DC based on a real OS.
dell data storage problems
I hope that Dell fix it problem with it data storage as I am a user of it's studio 1735 laptop and like the excellent service and help to it's consumers.
- +Comment Anti-Facebook Ello: Here's why we're still in beta. SPAMGASM!
- Vid+Pics Microsoft WINDOWS 10: Seven ATE Nine. Or Eight did really
- Analysis Windows 10: One for the suits, right Microsoft? Or so one THOUGHT
- Xbox hackers snared US ARMY APACHE GUNSHIP ware - Feds
- George Clooney, WikiLeaks' lawyer wife hand out burner phones to wedding guests