Mobile phone network Three is highlighting gadget users' need for "a strong and reliable 3G connection" by... er... giving them free Wi-Fi access. Three today sent out "human hotspots", each equipped with one of the carrier's MiFi HSDPA modem-cum-access point gadgets. Three MiFi malarkey Anyone who spots one of these white …
On the bog...
I regularly update the apps on my Hero while parked on the throne or clear out the folders for my various e-mail accounts. Seems the perfect use of time that would otherwise go err...down the toilet!
is an uneccessary waste. Nothing wrong with your fingers and some water (and then a good wash of the hands obviously) rather than just smearing most of it away with paper.
- Apple: We'll unleash OS X Yosemite beta on the MASSES on 24 July
- Pics It's Google HQ - the British one: Reg man snaps covert shots INSIDE London offices
- White? Male? You work in tech? Let us guess ... Twitter? We KNEW it!
- The END of the FONDLESLAB KINGS? Apple and Samsung have reason to FEAR
- Researcher sat on critical IE bugs for THREE YEARS