Mobile phone network Three is highlighting gadget users' need for "a strong and reliable 3G connection" by... er... giving them free Wi-Fi access. Three today sent out "human hotspots", each equipped with one of the carrier's MiFi HSDPA modem-cum-access point gadgets. Three MiFi malarkey Anyone who spots one of these white …
On the bog...
I regularly update the apps on my Hero while parked on the throne or clear out the folders for my various e-mail accounts. Seems the perfect use of time that would otherwise go err...down the toilet!
is an uneccessary waste. Nothing wrong with your fingers and some water (and then a good wash of the hands obviously) rather than just smearing most of it away with paper.
- It's true, the START MENU is coming BACK to Windows 8, hiss sources
- iSPY: Apple Stores switch on iBeacon phone sniff spy system
- Pic NASA Mars tank Curiosity rolls on old WET PATCH, sighs, sniffs for life signs
- How UK air traffic control system was caught asleep on the job
- Google embiggens its fat vid pipe Chromecast with TEN new supported apps