Mobile phone network Three is highlighting gadget users' need for "a strong and reliable 3G connection" by... er... giving them free Wi-Fi access. Three today sent out "human hotspots", each equipped with one of the carrier's MiFi HSDPA modem-cum-access point gadgets. Three MiFi malarkey Anyone who spots one of these white …
On the bog...
I regularly update the apps on my Hero while parked on the throne or clear out the folders for my various e-mail accounts. Seems the perfect use of time that would otherwise go err...down the toilet!
is an uneccessary waste. Nothing wrong with your fingers and some water (and then a good wash of the hands obviously) rather than just smearing most of it away with paper.
- Pic Forget the $2499 5K iMac – today we reveal Apple's most expensive computer to date
- RUMPY PUMPY: Bone says humans BONED Neanderthals 50,000 years B.C.
- Geek's Guide to Britain Kingston's aviation empire: From industry firsts to Airfix heroes
- Analysis Happy 2nd birthday, Windows 8 and Surface: Anatomy of a disaster
- Review Vulture trails claw across Lenovo's touchy N20p Chromebook