Mobile phone network Three is highlighting gadget users' need for "a strong and reliable 3G connection" by... er... giving them free Wi-Fi access. Three today sent out "human hotspots", each equipped with one of the carrier's MiFi HSDPA modem-cum-access point gadgets. Three MiFi malarkey Anyone who spots one of these white …
On the bog...
I regularly update the apps on my Hero while parked on the throne or clear out the folders for my various e-mail accounts. Seems the perfect use of time that would otherwise go err...down the toilet!
is an uneccessary waste. Nothing wrong with your fingers and some water (and then a good wash of the hands obviously) rather than just smearing most of it away with paper.
- Asteroids as powerful as NUCLEAR BOMBS strike Earth TWICE YEARLY
- Apple stuns world+dog with SEVEN-way split: What does that mean?
- Got Windows 8.1 Update yet? Get ready for YET ANOTHER ONE – rumor
- Patch iOS, OS X now: PDFs, JPEGs, URLs, web pages can pwn your kit
- Sony Xperia Z2: 4K vid, great audio, waterproof ... Oh, and you can make a phone call