While hitting the sack early with my girlfriend has it's appeal, I've recently preferred to stay up late in the living room playing with my meat. By that I mean, of course, bashing away on the Xbox at Super Meat Boy, a simple platformer I've been unable to put down. 2D games have made a comeback recently and some real gems can …
This sounds great. Ta. Paris cos of lots of Super Meat jokes.
Controls Like Crap
I'm sorry but for me there is only 1 thing that makes or breaks a platformer and that is how "slidey" it is and Super Meat Boy is worse than McKids. No amount of silly "awesome" gimmicks make up for that.
I'd rank this one as unplayable.
Spend your cash on Scott Pilgrim instead.
- +Comment Anti-Facebook Ello: Here's why we're still in beta. SPAMGASM!
- NASA rover Curiosity drills HOLE in MARS 'GOLF COURSE'
- WHY did Sunday Mirror stoop to slurping selfies for smut sting?
- Business is back, baby! Hasta la VISTA, Win 8... Oh, yeah, Windows 9
- George Clooney, WikiLeaks' lawyer wife hand out burner phones to wedding guests