While hitting the sack early with my girlfriend has it's appeal, I've recently preferred to stay up late in the living room playing with my meat. By that I mean, of course, bashing away on the Xbox at Super Meat Boy, a simple platformer I've been unable to put down. 2D games have made a comeback recently and some real gems can …
This sounds great. Ta. Paris cos of lots of Super Meat jokes.
Controls Like Crap
I'm sorry but for me there is only 1 thing that makes or breaks a platformer and that is how "slidey" it is and Super Meat Boy is worse than McKids. No amount of silly "awesome" gimmicks make up for that.
I'd rank this one as unplayable.
Spend your cash on Scott Pilgrim instead.
- Updated Zucker punched: Google gobbles Facebook-wooed Titan Aerospace
- Elon Musk's LEAKY THRUSTER gas stalls Space Station supply run
- Windows 8.1, which you probably haven't upgraded to yet, ALREADY OBSOLETE
- Mounties always get their man: Heartbleed 'hacker', 19, CUFFED
- Android engineer: We DIDN'T copy Apple OR follow Samsung's orders