While hitting the sack early with my girlfriend has it's appeal, I've recently preferred to stay up late in the living room playing with my meat. By that I mean, of course, bashing away on the Xbox at Super Meat Boy, a simple platformer I've been unable to put down. 2D games have made a comeback recently and some real gems can …
This sounds great. Ta. Paris cos of lots of Super Meat jokes.
Controls Like Crap
I'm sorry but for me there is only 1 thing that makes or breaks a platformer and that is how "slidey" it is and Super Meat Boy is worse than McKids. No amount of silly "awesome" gimmicks make up for that.
I'd rank this one as unplayable.
Spend your cash on Scott Pilgrim instead.
- It's true, the START MENU is coming BACK to Windows 8, hiss sources
- Xmas Round-up Ten top tech toys to interface with a techie’s Christmas stocking
- How UK air traffic control system was caught asleep on the job
- Pic NASA Mars tank Curiosity rolls on old WET PATCH, sighs, sniffs for life signs
- Google embiggens its fat vid pipe Chromecast with TEN new supported apps