While hitting the sack early with my girlfriend has it's appeal, I've recently preferred to stay up late in the living room playing with my meat. By that I mean, of course, bashing away on the Xbox at Super Meat Boy, a simple platformer I've been unable to put down. 2D games have made a comeback recently and some real gems can …
This sounds great. Ta. Paris cos of lots of Super Meat jokes.
Controls Like Crap
I'm sorry but for me there is only 1 thing that makes or breaks a platformer and that is how "slidey" it is and Super Meat Boy is worse than McKids. No amount of silly "awesome" gimmicks make up for that.
I'd rank this one as unplayable.
Spend your cash on Scott Pilgrim instead.
- NASA boffin: RIDDLE of odd BULGE FOUND on MOON is SOLVED
- SOULLESS machine-intelligence ROBOT cars to hit Blighty in 2015
- BuzzGasm! Thirteen Astonishing True Facts You Never Knew About SCREWS
- Worstall on Wednesday YES, iPhones ARE getting slower with each new release of iOS
- Microsoft's Euro cloud darkens: Redmond must let feds into foreign servers