While hitting the sack early with my girlfriend has it's appeal, I've recently preferred to stay up late in the living room playing with my meat. By that I mean, of course, bashing away on the Xbox at Super Meat Boy, a simple platformer I've been unable to put down. 2D games have made a comeback recently and some real gems can …
This sounds great. Ta. Paris cos of lots of Super Meat jokes.
Controls Like Crap
I'm sorry but for me there is only 1 thing that makes or breaks a platformer and that is how "slidey" it is and Super Meat Boy is worse than McKids. No amount of silly "awesome" gimmicks make up for that.
I'd rank this one as unplayable.
Spend your cash on Scott Pilgrim instead.
- Analysis iPhone 6: The final straw for Android makers eaten alive by the data parasite?
- First Crack Man buys iPHONE 6 and DROPS IT to SMASH on PURPOSE
- First Fondle Reg journo battles Sydney iPHONE queue, FONDLES BIG 'UN
- TOR users become FBI's No.1 hacking target after legal power grab
- Vid Reg bloke zips through an iPHONE 6 queue from ZERO to 60 SECONDS