Dell's storage strategy is in a mess. While EqualLogic booms, its other products languish. The EMC-sourced CLARiiONs and Celerras are failing to deliver the revenue goods. This is the gloomy picture implied by Dell's results since the EqualLogic purchase closed in February 2008. The latest results for Dell's third fiscal 2011 …
My money (as is yours, it seems) is on Compellent
Compellent wouldn't make any sense...
...unless they want to create another Lefthand-competing product line and destroy their very strong Equallogic sales and confuse customers.
In short it's a rather silly idea, I think.
- Analysis Oh no, Joe: WinPhone users already griping over 8.1 mega-update
- Opportunity selfie: Martian winds have given the spunky ol' rover a spring cleaning
- OK, we get the message, Microsoft: Windows Defender splats 1000s of WinXP, Server 2k3 PCs
- Spanish village called 'Kill the Jews' mulls rebranding exercise
- NASA finds first Earth-sized planet in a habitable zone around star