Dell's storage strategy is in a mess. While EqualLogic booms, its other products languish. The EMC-sourced CLARiiONs and Celerras are failing to deliver the revenue goods. This is the gloomy picture implied by Dell's results since the EqualLogic purchase closed in February 2008. The latest results for Dell's third fiscal 2011 …
My money (as is yours, it seems) is on Compellent
Compellent wouldn't make any sense...
...unless they want to create another Lefthand-competing product line and destroy their very strong Equallogic sales and confuse customers.
In short it's a rather silly idea, I think.
- Geek's Guide to Britain INSIDE GCHQ: Welcome to Cheltenham's cottage industry
- 'Catastrophic failure' of 3D-printed gun in Oz Police test
- Game Theory Is the next-gen console war already One?
- Analysis Spam and the Byzantine Empire: How Bitcoin tech REALLY works
- Apple cored: Samsung sells 10 million Galaxy S4 in a month