Dell's storage strategy is in a mess. While EqualLogic booms, its other products languish. The EMC-sourced CLARiiONs and Celerras are failing to deliver the revenue goods. This is the gloomy picture implied by Dell's results since the EqualLogic purchase closed in February 2008. The latest results for Dell's third fiscal 2011 …
My money (as is yours, it seems) is on Compellent
Compellent wouldn't make any sense...
...unless they want to create another Lefthand-competing product line and destroy their very strong Equallogic sales and confuse customers.
In short it's a rather silly idea, I think.
- iPad is an iFAD: Now we know why Apple went running to IBM
- Apple orders huge MOUNTAIN of 80 MILLION 'Air' iPhone 6s
- Climate: 'An excuse for tax hikes', scientists 'don't know what they're talking about'
- Black Hat anti-Tor talk smashed by lawyers' wrecking ball
- +Analysis Microsoft: We're building ONE TRUE WINDOWS to rule us all