Dell's storage strategy is in a mess. While EqualLogic booms, its other products languish. The EMC-sourced CLARiiONs and Celerras are failing to deliver the revenue goods. This is the gloomy picture implied by Dell's results since the EqualLogic purchase closed in February 2008. The latest results for Dell's third fiscal 2011 …
My money (as is yours, it seems) is on Compellent
Compellent wouldn't make any sense...
...unless they want to create another Lefthand-competing product line and destroy their very strong Equallogic sales and confuse customers.
In short it's a rather silly idea, I think.
- Crawling from the Wreckage Want a more fuel efficient car? Then redesign it – here's how
- TV Review Doctor Who's Flatline: Cool monsters, yes, but utterly limp subplots
- Downrange Are you a gun owner? Let us in OR ELSE, say Blighty's top cops
- Facebook slurps 'paste sites' for STOLEN passwords, sprinkles on hash and salt
- Human spaceships dodge COMET debris pelting off Mars