SpikeSource –a Silicon-Valley startup once blessed by big names and championed as the future of making money on open-source – has shut-up shop after seven years. The assets of SpikeSource have been bought by Black Duck Software. Financial terms of the deal were not disclosed. Welcoming the deal was Ray Lane, managing partner of …
-never seen the point of spikesource. they were trying to sell an approved software stack at first, but that puts them straight up against JBoss and hence redhat, who are at least positioned to go all the way down the support stack right down to OS-level issues.
- Crawling from the Wreckage Want a more fuel efficient car? Then redesign it – here's how
- Apple SILENCES Bose, YANKS headphones from stores
- Nobody wants to look at your boobs: Snapchat gets ads 'that interest you'
- TV Review Doctor Who's Flatline: Cool monsters, yes, but utterly limp subplots
- Vid NASA eyeballs SOLAR HEAT BOMBS, MINI-TORNADOES and NANOFLARES on Sun