Privately-owned super-NAS vendor BlueArc is letting it be known that it is on a roll. Of course it's only putting out the good news but, still, that's impressive: record third quarter revenues with the mid-range Mercury product selling well, 100 per cent quarter-on-quarter growth and a 20 per cent headcount increase. The company …
- SMASH the Bash bug! Apple and Red Hat scramble for patch batches
- BENDY iPhone 6, you say? Pah, warp claims are bent out of shape: Consumer Reports
- NASA rover Curiosity drills HOLE in MARS 'GOLF COURSE'
- WHY did Sunday Mirror stoop to slurping selfies for smut sting?
- Business is back, baby! Hasta la VISTA, Win 8... Oh, yeah, Windows 9