Yahoo! has unveiled a wide range of new additions to its sweeping online portal, including a handful of search tools, hooks into the micro-blogging service known as Twitter, and games from the "social" gaming giant Zynga. Today, during a press event alongside the Web 2.0 Summit in downtown San Francisco, the company also …
Yahoo is going the way of the dodo but I don't want to change to another email provider. Oh well, my inbox is due for a clean-up anyway...
- Product round-up Ten excellent FREE PC apps to brighten your Windows
- Analysis Pity the poor Windows developer: The tools for desktop development are in disarray
- Chromecast video on UK, Euro TVs hertz so badly it makes us judder – but Google 'won't fix'
- Analysis BlackBerry's turnaround relies on a secret weapon: Its own network
- Product round-up The Glorious Resolution: Feast your eyes on 5 HiDPI laptops