Yahoo! has unveiled a wide range of new additions to its sweeping online portal, including a handful of search tools, hooks into the micro-blogging service known as Twitter, and games from the "social" gaming giant Zynga. Today, during a press event alongside the Web 2.0 Summit in downtown San Francisco, the company also …
Yahoo is going the way of the dodo but I don't want to change to another email provider. Oh well, my inbox is due for a clean-up anyway...
- YARR! Pirates walk the plank: DMCA magnets sink in Google results
- Pics Whisper tracks its users. So we tracked down its LA office. This is what happened next
- OnePlus One cut-price Android phone on sale to all... for 1 HOUR
- UNIX greybeards threaten Debian fork over systemd plan
- MARS NEEDS WOMEN, claims NASA lady: They eat less