Sunday at the Student Cluster Competition (SCC) at SC10 in New Orleans. We stop in at the Stony Brook booth to meet the team and see what they've brought with them. In this SCC video, they introduce us to their cluster, dubbed the "Bear-O-Dactyl". It's a combination of bear and pterodactyl - but I'll let them explain the …
- iPad? More like iFAD: This is why Apple ran off to IBM
- +Analysis Microsoft: We're making ONE TRUE WINDOWS to rule us all
- Climate: 'An excuse for tax hikes', scientists 'don't know what they're talking about'
- Analysis Nadella: Apps must run on ALL WINDOWS – PCs, slabs and mobes
- Major problems beset UK ISP filth filters: But it's OK, nobody uses them