Sunday at the Student Cluster Competition (SCC) at SC10 in New Orleans. We stop in at the Stony Brook booth to meet the team and see what they've brought with them. In this SCC video, they introduce us to their cluster, dubbed the "Bear-O-Dactyl". It's a combination of bear and pterodactyl - but I'll let them explain the …
- Crawling from the Wreckage Want a more fuel efficient car? Then redesign it – here's how
- Review Xperia Z3: Crikey, Sony – ANOTHER flagship phondleslab?
- Human spaceships dodge ALIEN BODY skimming Mars
- Downrange Are you a gun owner? Let us in OR ELSE, say Blighty's top cops
- Ex-US Navy fighter pilot MIT prof: Drones beat humans - I should know