Sunday at the Student Cluster Competition (SCC) at SC10 in New Orleans. We stop in at the Stony Brook booth to meet the team and see what they've brought with them. In this SCC video, they introduce us to their cluster, dubbed the "Bear-O-Dactyl". It's a combination of bear and pterodactyl - but I'll let them explain the …
- Review Reg man looks through a Glass, darkly: Google's toy ploy or killer tech specs?
- MEN WANTED to satisfy town full of yearning BRAZILIAN HOTNESS
- +Comment 'Stop dissing Google or quit': OK, I quit, says Code Club co-founder
- Apple tried to get a ban on Galaxy, judge said: NO, NO, NO
- Banking apps: Handy, can grab all your money... and RIDDLED with coding flaws